Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Back to Rs Reality! Shadow Latio ~ 99 Slayer, 3rd Age, and More!
2 Axes is very nice, so is that 70 prayer. Keep it up. 8-)
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I dont understand your strange language. Thanks I guess. Ty Shey, it is? Awwww... Congratulations Heph on staying my friend. I am so nice to that guy now. Hehehehehehhehehehehehe. *snicker* To start of the day Ryno and I exchanged Gifts, thanks mate. Then I bought 10k pure and bow strings for the 10k lot after the current one im doing so I have around 20k of each now. I also bought Veracs back. Turn that into a Grats as I just got 90. Thanks to Heph who congrats me. - 1626 total One more thing is that I am looking into Mage Dking as my Mage has become suitable. But my Defence is still not up to scratch, I may still have a try sometime soon though. (Thanks Heph again for some pointers.)
-
~Led's Blog~ (old blog, starting a 2008 blog)
Yet again woot! Nice collection so far.
-
Celt23's Blog ~ SnC Olympics ~ Slaying
98 eh? Good work there keep it up.
-
|Operator's Journal| ~Breaking for a While~
Aww too bad. :( Make sure you kill the leeches though 10hp ftw.
-
..::[Icey]::.. 99 Strength + 90 Prayer! :D
Nice try Icey, better luck next time. I'll give you my blessing for next time though.
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Not a bad trip at all, nice one and for getting 19m HP exp I give you some cheese to put on yourself macaroni. 8-)
-
Ryno's Blog to all non-combats 70+ 72 Att+Str 54 Slayer
You get so much better everyday, luv it all and nice 71 Mage. PS. Change your Blog title. :
-
Close Please
:shock: Nice levels, I am weeping right now.
-
[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]
Why are you so cruel to an innocent bug? Ps. Nice hit.
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Aww woodcutting will always be better. Goodluck on 99 Defence though and I sugest Slayer, more variety, more level ups, more respect and better drops = way more fun. Also you may be able to go for 85 or something at the same time. 8-) Oh almost forgot grats on 63 Herblore too.
-
~Led's Blog~ (old blog, starting a 2008 blog)
Woot indeed.
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
I just want to hug you, you know?
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Good work on the Zerker nd 86 Mage. I also say good work on not being a jerk like those other guys. :wink:
-
Wouter's bloggy ~ 99 Attack achieved!! red cape ftw <3
I see me and I was awesome. Good work on the Video Dalek. Grats Wouter on those sweet avianese trips with those levels there. Goodluck getting more bars and 80 Ranged. ya.
-
|Operator's Journal| ~Breaking for a While~
Hehe, it's nice to get other levels abyss rcing. Grats on all of them and good luck with that pouch.
-
Shey was here!
Is ther any skill we can't adjust to Shey's name?
-
Back to Rs Reality! Shadow Latio ~ 99 Slayer, 3rd Age, and More!
I can't beg because I am not persuasive enough. Can't do anything else either. But I want you to stay even though you have only been my friend a short while. :(
-
Au Revoir Tip.It
Omagawd, gratz? No grats he isn't a real man. Just kidding grats man.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
=[] Thanks Nab. What did you expect?... Thanks Thanks Wouter. I am much more dedicated to my goal this time and I havent went off to train any other skills so far. And being in my 2 month holiday more will come. Ya rly. Real men are called Memo545454. No that is Wannabee Men. Real Men are Game Wannabees. No, just no. Haha its funny and catchy. My type of thing. Thanks mate listened to it a few times now. : Oo thanks, very +100 tbh. Ok then got 89 Fletching next stop is 90 for Dragon Arrows! - 1625 total Fletching is pretty fast so I might get it today. EDIT: Just noticed that Shot's second post got 800 total posts for my blog. Thanks all.
-
Nac fans--> 99 HITPOINTS[pg. 108] + whip #2!! [pg. 109]
Aww too bad, good luck next time kay? :wink:
-
Rockys Blog ~ Gonna try and play more now :P ~ 70 Herb
Very nice very nice. Grats on halfway and good luck on the other half Rocky.
-
~Sid's blog~Bye...~
Hey daddy can I be hawt like Sid? Yep I asked that everyday to my dad, but he says it is impossible. Grats on all those levels.
-
Shey was here!
Pictures = cool Shey = cool Pictures with Shey in them = coolest. Hail my math skill. Grats on 96 and that nice DK trip. :
-
Blog of Nabbagad - 99 Hitpoints, 99 Attack, 99 Strength!
Grats on yet another great level. And do whatever you need to Nabby. 8-)