Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Game's Year-In Review ~ Max QP, 99 WC, Visage w/ B.O.B.
I r mean, well according to 1way. Thanks, I am all grown up! :) As always. :
-
Gimli Ownz, combat 114, attack 89/99 slayer 67/83
A lot of great goals> Enjoy your combat and barrows. I wish you the best of luck Gimli me friend. ~ Game
-
Au Revoir Tip.It
Two days? I cant bare the thought! :(
-
[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]
Ineed.
-
Shey was here!
Indeed very shiny! Nice one. :
-
DANOFILTH2 - ALL NEW GOALS STATS ECT!!
u wiced asome n kul
-
~~~[ 9 9 | 9 9 Smithing _ Pictures & Video ]~~~
Awesome yet again Enip, 10/10! 8-)
-
~T3h~ 95/99 Farming ~
Grats Th3, mah friend. Ryno will be missed. :(
-
hello visage (update 2nd visage drop same trip!!!!)
And I thought getting one was good. Great work there. :
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks mate, but that luck ins unatural! Thanks Dalek, there have been a few so it's ok. Well, I sold the shield for 26m and bought back something very close to my heart a Santa Hat for 16.2m. Some may say I'm stupid like Sjakie and Heph but hey? I have always missed my Santa and may bank is still pretty sweet. Best of Bank 31-12-07 #2 EDIT: I forgot to add before I did the second BOB Ryno258 quit his main and donated something to me. I will always cherish them.
-
Game's Year-In Review ~ Max QP, 99 WC, Visage w/ B.O.B.
Just sold the Dragonfire Shield for 26m, then bought a Santa for 16.2m. Some may say I'm stupid but a Santa was my first goal, it means a lot to me. New Best of Bank EDIT: I'd like to add, Ryno258 quit his main and gave me a bit over 1m and Infinity boots, RIP Ryno258.
-
~~~J35u5 M4's Blogeh To Greatness!!!~~~115 Dungeoneering
Wow, nice blog, loving all the things to look and click on. Thanks for the support and I give you mine. Oh yeah, nice guide too. :
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks I'm so happy! : Thanks to Runescapew44 for assisting me and to Shey for agreeing to help even though she doesn't have a high enough Smithing and also to Eradicate it for offering also. Here is a montage. Well I have got it sitting on max at the GE for a bit over 27m. I will lower as time goes buy. With the money I am going to buy back my original goal, a Santa Hat. Good think they are only like 15.5m - 17m atm. But bad thing is they may lower more after purchase. All for now. I will update the BOB when I can later.
-
Game's Year-In Review ~ Max QP, 99 WC, Visage w/ B.O.B.
Thanks for all that, and I just got a Visage, my second trip ever to mage metals and from an Iron. I will update this page when someone makes it into a shield. EDIT:From my blog.
-
Game's Year-In Review ~ Max QP, 99 WC, Visage w/ B.O.B.
Wow nice ratings, thanks! IT THE BEST BIT!!!! Thanks!!! Thank you and thank you. Will you love me, if so yes! : Well it was fun for me so the work didn't seem like 'work'. :) Thanks for the rating. Thanks mah Icey friend. I hope you did, thanks. :P
-
Shey was here!
Very nice stuff 115 looks awesome, grats on 80 and a big goodluck on 85! You can do it you scardy cat you!
-
Game's Year-In Review ~ Max QP, 99 WC, Visage w/ B.O.B.
Year-In Review 2007 This is nearly 1.7k words so brace yourself. The Rebirth Well sitting in my chair in front of my computer I got thinking, ̢̢̮ââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅWhat is something I can do while fletching that is beneficial?̢̢̮ââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks Heph. :) No comment... Funny you say that because that 77 Attack is actually a mixture of my 77 Fletching picture and Sjakie's 87 Attack. All because I missed the level. :-w Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Thankyou! Thanks yet again Sjakie! : Awww how kind. Thankyou! :anxious: :wink: Well the moment you have all been waiting for my grand work of art my Year-In review (better than Col's) Year-In Review 2007 This is nearly 1.7k words so brace yourself. The Rebirth Well sitting in my chair in front of my computer I got thinking, ̢̢̮ââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅWhat is something I can do while fletching that is beneficial?̢̢̮ââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ
-
Blog of Nabbagad - 99 Hitpoints, 99 Attack, 99 Strength!
Nice work Nab, yet again.
-
PMG! Mithril Dragon Hunting Blog!
Your such the criminal. Goodluck Phaper, enjoy the theiving!
-
kris's blog~"See you on the other side"
I didn't really know you but you seemed like a nice guy. Im sorry to hear about the accident but I am very impressed by your decision to help your mother, it is the right choice. May you enjoy your life Kris.
-
The Dwarf N33B's Blog � 99/99 Summoning � BUSY IRL �
Your very determined with everything it seems, going great already, keep it up. :)
-
~ Zzzuperman's Lil' Blog - 93/99 FM/cooking ~
I want you baaaaaaaaaaaack! :(
-
[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]
Fair enough and it is more like a +7 Ranged bonus because for 80kish you can get a +9 bonus. :shock: Hope you buy something nice.
-
~Sid's blog~Bye...~
Aww, poor Kris. :( Grats on those nice quests though, I love the Rod you can get in Myreque, they are very nice. Which way did you choose in Hazeel?