Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Heh, grats on the prize mate. Good going. 8-)
-
~Sid's blog~Bye...~
Haha naked Barrows brothers, mwuhahahah. Grats on the most annoying and also the hardest RS quest, SHep Herder, Sid. Oh yeah and MEP2.
-
You can now kill
U gudly awesome.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks, he is a slow nublet! : Aww it's okay. Thanks anyway, but you mean! :evil: Well Hart got 1800 total today. And it was quite fun, hehe. I was feeling down after the trivia but the hide n seek wen well. I won two of the three. Thanks Hartlar for the lovely prizes. Here is a montage of the events. Then I did some slayer because that is what everyone seems to be doing. So this got me 77 Attack. Weehoo! - 1634 total
-
[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]
Great work mate and very nice party. Even though I may be a bit biased hehe. Here is a small montage of the small amount of pictures I took. Congrats again Hart!
-
OMGS! He's returns =O
Goodluck at Barbie Assault, enjoy yourself!
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I am just better, thankyou. I no waffle, I noodle-waffle! Thankjoo! Nice post! Thanks Sammy arr! Just try tbh. Mwuahahaha, thanks and she sure was. Thanks again Operator. Well I do say a big Congratulations to Colossus110 on 9 Slayer, you have done great mate! Lots of people at the drop party and I donated 100 coal and 50 mithril. 63 of the coal I got back though.... Anyway big wubbles mah slayer friend!!!!! Also got 85 Magic. Weehee. - 1633 total Only a few hundred and I will be finished another 10k lot. Then i'm off to the metals because I like them....... Someone join me tbh.
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Yet another 2 trips added to Sjakie's history. Tbh that clue is smokin hawt! :
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Hey may you stay? :)
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
98, wow good going. You will get a whip before boredom I know it lol.
-
Shey was here!
Grats on 79 and 87 and on the wonderful DK Trips. The KQ had no chance.
-
~Led's Blog~ (old blog, starting a 2008 blog)
Grats on those nice levels. Keep up the snow collecting hehe. 8-)
-
Shey was here!
Your such a nice person Shey. Right on. :) Oh yes D Longs ftw and Grats on 87. :D
-
[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]
I heard your trip was very nice eh? KQ was fun too. Once again hope to be there. Good work to get it before summoning tbh. :)
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Great work mate, quite the achievement. I see my half my message at the top chopped off hehe. Goodluck on the rest of 99 Defence. Here is a lil picture. Any Dark Beasts camping though? Wubs always!
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Y u rite al time. :( Awww, thanks. Thanks hehe. Oh and nice card. 8-) Hmm I got 84 Mage like I said. - 1631 total And due to my little bit of Farming. 66 please? - 1632 total
-
Gimli Ownz, combat 114, attack 89/99 slayer 67/83
Indeed woooooooooooooot! Welcome back mate.
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
:shock: You lucky thing you! Grats :
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks Nabby and thanks again. :) I am, hehe, thanks. : Thankjoo! :XD: Well here is another drop for you. My first time maging metals, was last night. I only brought 3k casts (so I brought too many pots.) I came because I was bored and Sjakie was there. I got nothing that night but about 6 kills in the next morning, thanks to an Iron Dragon I got my first Left Half. Of all the rare drops..... :? Dragon Drop #2 I hope to get 84 Magic today also.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Yes for sure, Pkers were not that bad.... I will try and make the party Col. :
-
Au Revoir Tip.It
Awww sorry to hear that. :( Better luck next time. :)
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Tbh the 100 overshadows the nice legs. Big huge Grats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
~Sid's blog~Bye...~
So many things to grats! :shock: So i'll do one big one! CONGRATS!
-
[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]
Sooo close. I hope to make it. Well done. 8-)
-
Old. Lock pls =o
They are right update your blog hehe. :P Gl on whatever though. :)