Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Blog of Nabbagad - 99 Hitpoints, 99 Attack, 99 Strength!
Yay grats Nabby! :
-
200M FM XP COMPLETE...What Next?...Retired.
I can't get over how nice looking your screenies are. Grats on 98. 8-)
-
Back to Rs Reality! Shadow Latio ~ 99 Slayer, 3rd Age, and More!
Very nice DK Trip, grats.
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
More little kids for ya hey?
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Nice work on hurting those lil guys and big guys. Gratssssssssssssss \
-
Shey was here!
Great work Shey, you really are awesome! 8-)
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks Hephy! :XD: Ty Col, and indeed ewwwwww. :( Did some more barrows, best drop was tooth half key. I got 78 HP though. Ignore the 13 soon to be 14 kc, I normally get 12 don't know what happened there. - 1629 total Then alched a bit and went to the Death Altar, thanks to Gabe for congratulating me. We then ran around in the Underground pass a bit. - 1630 total Luv ya.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks mate. I hope to get some good drops sometime. Like this one. Barrows Drop #3 Then went to the KBD with Colo. First try = tons of bad Revenants tbing. Second try = some nice 48s with my shiny ruby bolts. \
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks, I sure do and it all lies on you. (And any other willing partners.) :XD: Yes... I know that already. Thanks. Well, well, well. Im ny attempt to have fun I went to the barrows and landed me my first Dragon Drop. Unless you don't count barrows D Med drops and D drops. Barrows Drop #2 Dragon Drop #1 I will keep it forever.
-
Wouter's bloggy ~ 99 Attack achieved!! red cape ftw <3
Lots of Grats! And of course Merry Christmas!
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Once again I rear my ugly head. Thanks mah friend. And I will try, I sure will. :wink: It twas it twas, I so want to go again lol! And thankyou. Someone noticed eh? It has a deep meaning of unity... Yeah right. \ Thanks, thanks, thanks. It was a pretty fun trip and thanks. Late-Merry Christmas Vold! I got 77 Runecrafting today for some 8 times airs. Thanks to Gabe for suprising me by coming. :o - 1628 total Just gotta go finish the 10k nats off. Which is a bit ofver 1k. And might do some Deaths for DKing and Laws for ah, getting around. :
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Your first little boots. What did ya name the little guys? Grats on 18m too. :
-
Au Revoir Tip.It
Grats, don't worry it isn't too hard for a cape/staff.
-
~Sid's blog~Bye...~
Congrats on some more achievments. Quests FTW.
-
~ Zzzuperman's Lil' Blog - 93/99 FM/cooking ~
79 Crafting will be nice. Grats on 78 so far Zzzup!
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Love the report and grat on that nice pair of boots Col. Wubbles.
-
Colossus110, what a year.
So many great things, great work Col! Keep it up in 08. 8-)
-
Teh Blak Blade3's Bloggeh! - Mass Revamp of Bloggy!
Your back yay! Goodluck on that fire cape I know you can do it. :
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Yup I am, yup he is. Merry Christmas to you too. ya back. Ok so I set off to do the clue from Dking. I had two puzzles in a row, normally I would drop them but I was like hey, might as well today. They were both the castle one and the second took ages because I had the wrong piece in the wrong place for 20 minutes or so not knowing it. Then I finished it and the MOM took away my screenie. For reference they are both page two. Then I finally did some consistent fletching and gained 91. - 1627 total All for now.
-
_-'-_ Merry Christmas _-'-_
Big Merry Christmas and hopefully most for a Happy New 'Scaping year! 8-) Game
-
|Operator's Journal| ~Breaking for a While~
Grats on semi-free laws and Heroes is a fun quest. :)
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Too bad about that trip. very busy it seems. Grats on the lil boots though.
-
Back to Rs Reality! Shadow Latio ~ 99 Slayer, 3rd Age, and More!
Aww to bad you died. Nice rings though.
-
..::[Icey]::.. 99 Strength + 90 Prayer! :D
Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaatsssssssss!!! PostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPostPost
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I was gone for about a day and a half due to rl stuff. And I was too tired to update last night so here it is. Thanks Wouter. I might, I just might. *sniff* You got nearly the exact same stats now as when I started doing dks [hide=My first trip pic] [/hide] Yep game, things like 80 Defence are useful, but not completely necessary. If you want to go, I think you're ready for it. But if you get addicted after your first trip, and you'll probably will, it's advisable to get 80+ defence :P Merry Christmas! @Sjakie Aww that is too bad, you need Sjakie like people tbh. + thanks. @Heph I might be addicted so I may have to get 80. Merry Christmas to you too! Short sweet and greatly appreciated, thanks Op. I thought the kids were only under your custody? PS. Thanks too. Omg thanks F2P naab! <3 Ty again Sjakie. You big hunka holiness. So where to begin.. Hmm.... Oh yeah Christmas Presents. Some presents were given before I gave the present to them or after so dont think I left em stranded. But some do show my present. I edited each side. He also gave a few spare herbs. Got both's Dd's and Led's Donations in one. I may add a Crhistmas part to the donations section of my blog. Well yesterday I embarked on the journey I said I would and went Dking here is the report. DK Trip #1 Duo Mage with Sjakie 1 1 3 and Hephaistos50 Suiciding Being my first time I was pretty nervous but Sjakie calmy showed me the ropes, we did try and enter the lair 3 times before on the 4th we found an empty spot. Then we killed my first Dagganoth Rex. Accordign to him the trip went smoothly until just at the end when I only had 1 restore left a team of I think 2 or 3 mages and 2 hybrids came in and refused to leave, threatening to lure us. I had to tele anyway because I was out of supplies but I heard Sjakie got most of them to tele too. Too bad the try was dry unless you coun we got a Rock-Shell plate each and I got a clue and he got a Fremmy blade. Sjakie's ending style. Hope to have more sometime. And a little spoiler I am writing a little article to be thrust upon near the end of this year. (Sooon)