Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

gameboypen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gameboypen

  1. Going great man, hope to see more levels out of you. :) Oh, and the generic, 'nice stats.'
  2. Mhmmm... It has come but no help for things like monster hunting or lending. :( Quest look good though.
  3. Doing it out of kindness, no. 1.
  4. Wow, I'm hawt! Thank mate. So, I log on, do a bit of fletching and then Gabe asks me to go Banods with him and some others. After bit of debate I go. 1.8m walked out my door due to some circumstance I really don't wanna talk about hehe. So yes that is my report for today.... :( Oh yeah finished my 10k longs, now to rc 10k nats again. \
  5. I'm not, im just too lazy.
  6. I hope the updates are very good, with all the time the have off stopping RWTers etc. :
  7. 8-) Your are theat smiley over there. For sure.
  8. I hope that is Congrats or something in Dutch. So that x3
  9. Your so agile and wow muscly arms that hit big. I wuv u!
  10. :shock: Grats on everything! And sorry to hear about your grandfather, not a good start to 08 indeed.
  11. Oooh grats on 95 Agility mate, doing great! And nice banner.
  12. for the boots. for the attack level. for the level.
  13. Woooooooooot Celt, congrats sorry I couldn't be there. Looking good. :wink:
  14. I r ignored.... I'll try to be there, means I'll have two parties very close. :-s
  15. Aww thanks mate, means a lot. I sure do hehe. Thanks. : Thanks Shotty waffle. Happy New Year to you too. :wink: Thankyou mah friend. HNY to you too. Oooh Thanks Led, read above for a response to the Happy New Year, hehe. And sure. : I take my time, but remember I am rcing and alching also. Thanks, don't hate just wuv! 99 is more, thanks. :-$ Ty, I hope I do too lol. \ Awww, why I naab? Thanks though! So this is probably the first post were I have nothing to post about.... Ahh well for starters I won't be getting any levels soon (it could change) because I will get close to 94 when I finish this 10k longs and I won't get 78 RC doing 10k nats either. So you will have to wait until the Mage part. On a side note I forgot to mention I met Defil3d while Metal Maging, she is quite nice. (If you know she was the first person to max Def with no other combat stats except low HP, but she is 'defiled' herself now by training Mage and Range now. :( ) I hope 2008 is a great year for all of you! :thumbsup:
  16. Lots of nice stuff, there. Grats on Hallowvale especially because that's one annoying quest. :
  17. Number/Same Number as the right
  18. So many goals, so many achievements, very well done this year and the next, I'll be at your side. 10/10
  19. I rate you smelly outta 10. In all honesty 10/10 though hehe.
  20. Hmm I agree with nearly all of it. There were some great updates but the bad and medicore ones canceled them out. Great read btw.
  21. Aww, I liked the old blog. :( Oh well your choice goodluck with whatever matie! :

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.