Everything posted by gameboypen
-
~Led's Blog~ (old blog, starting a 2008 blog)
You only paid me to say your cool, not to explain. More money and i'll elaborate. :
-
Close Please
Indeed.
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Not a bad trip at all Heph, nice work! :
-
Gimli Ownz, combat 114, attack 89/99 slayer 67/83
Goodwork mate, 1.4k total is quite the milestone.
-
Nac fans--> 99 HITPOINTS[pg. 108] + whip #2!! [pg. 109]
Wow that is rare, nice work mate.
-
..::[Icey]::.. 99 Strength + 90 Prayer! :D
Wow, your cool! Keep it up mate!
-
BP45's Blogg~ Combat n' Slaying, bare-handing on the side @@
Fish owns you! :twisted: ya BP
-
Back to Rs Reality! Shadow Latio ~ 99 Slayer, 3rd Age, and More!
Nice trips and grats on the crafting level.
-
~ Zzzuperman's Lil' Blog - 93/99 FM/cooking ~
Ooh, likewise Zzzup and gl on 70 Ranged. Shoot those arrows!!!!
-
Den Usynlige's blog -> Updated 03.03.08 <-
Goodluck woodcutting it's quite a relaxing skill and goodluck fletching also.
-
Wouter's bloggy ~ 99 Attack achieved!! red cape ftw <3
Oooh, grats on 91, Kinght's Waves, 83 Strength, 101 Combat annnnd Dream Mentor. That was hard. Phew!
-
Game's Year-In Review ~ Max QP, 99 WC, Visage w/ B.O.B.
Thanks, that comment means a lot to me. Thank you I hope you have a great 08 also. Wow, thanks, thanks, thanks and thanks. I hope nice people continue to play also, it's always nice to meet someone who isn't rude. Hmmmmmm, I dunno since I have to Runecraft Nats, alch bows annnnd maybe even woodcut some more logs (I want more exp) you will win for sure. :uhh: Out of the 1 years I've been playing? For sure.
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Well, I see me in that picture there so thats a plus. I grats on you the 80. :
-
~Led's Blog~ (old blog, starting a 2008 blog)
Your cool
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Happy happy happy New Year Vold. Grats on ya first Mud. :
-
Celt23's Blog ~ SnC Olympics ~ Slaying
I still wanna be thar kai?
-
[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]
Not bad at all grats.
-
Shey was here!
Drunk and brave are the same thing.
-
The Dwarf N33B's Blog � 99/99 Summoning � BUSY IRL �
Wow, your still doing fine as ever. Goodluck on 85 and grats on 82. thanks again for assiting me smith a Dragonfire shield. Greatly appreciated.
-
Draco_Draco - Achivements of the year. 56K Warning!!
Wow you did out do yourself! So much to rate on but I will be simple and give you a 10/10. :
-
Lock please<3
Wow, nice stuff you got here. Goodluck on your Slayer work and grats on 91. I hope to see I Am Legend soon too. Oh yeah get 93 Defence soooon. :)
-
Game's Year-In Review ~ Max QP, 99 WC, Visage w/ B.O.B.
I like them in the bank, but you never know what goals are in my head. Thanks :XD: Indeed, indeed. Ahh, also got 93 Fletching today. \
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I am suprised how much more popular a blog is if you get a 26m drop, this page is going fast! :XD: Hax. :( Strange, you getting a visage because last night I had a dream about me getting a visage and buying a santa/full guthans. Coincidence? I think not! *Phsychic high five* You too fast! We are closer than you think, thanks! :o Thanks, thanks and thankyou. O:) No wub for you! Thanks anyway. Aww, thankyou Celt. I will enjoy my lil hat! I don't really know if it is 'deserved' because I'm a Metal Drags noob though. Heheheheh! Thankssssyou man. I am lucky it seems. Thanks again. Thankyou Hartlar, I hoped you enjoyed the read! Thanks and thanks Ryno. It's actually better because I've wanted some Infinity Boots but never wanted to buy or MTA them. I am sad to see you leave your main though. Quite is eh? Lots of thanks and I will try to keep up the luck lol. It was borrowing without permission. I will return it when I'm done. Thanks though mate. Also I enjoyed writing it too. It is awesome, thanks. It's not so much an investment (even though many people say that) it's more sentimental. I hope to meet you too! Wow, I made it through those posts! I got 93 Fletching today, thanks to Sjakie for being there and Hart for PMing me a grats while Slaying. - 1636 total Happy New Year!
-
Monster Drops Rally
BOOM!
-
mahomus the ranger| 95-99 ranged|and PK VID!! ;)
Grats on 77 Woodcutting. And goodluck getting 99 Ranged, enjoy shooting things from afar! :)