Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Indeed.
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Yeah it was fun, very nice goals too! You can do it Sjakie, cos I wub you.
-
Shey was here!
Oh My Shey, er God! I love the bad puns. Grats what a great 88 to add to your collection. Goodluck on the next. Game
-
..::[Icey]::.. 99 Strength + 90 Prayer! :D
Very nice I want an obby drop. Gunna keep it?
-
Wheels' Blog | 75/85 Slayer | 96 Hp | Awesome new banner!
Haha, never heard that joke about my name before - I think you deserve a cookie! A cookie? Yet another great meal from Wheels. Grats on 94 too I guess. :XD:
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Nice strength level up and not so nice Dk trip. 8-) Go slay my friend.
-
~Led's Blog~ (old blog, starting a 2008 blog)
I wonder what? Thanks for the pressie. Btw lotsa nice pictures of level ups. 8-)
-
Shey was here!
Did you know that your 1 step closer to 99? Graaaaaaaaaatssssssss
-
Celt23's Blog ~ SnC Olympics ~ Slaying
Happy Eight-teeenth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ryno's Blog to all non-combats 70+ 72 Att+Str 54 Slayer
Two 62s? Nice work Ryno. Your a good skiller.
-
Au Revoir Tip.It
How true. Nice work that mage level. You using MTA hey?
-
[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]
Two [bleep]y helmets for Hartlar thanks.
-
Close Please
91? Grats and goodluck on that whippy.
-
Wheels' Blog | 75/85 Slayer | 96 Hp | Awesome new banner!
Meals for Wheels, those Chins are tasty, grats on 93.
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Very nice trip even though I think it is a sign to woodcut. Grats on the Guthan purchase and 81 also.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
97 & a Whip? Big grats there. 'Break those bad habits Col!'
-
|Operator's Journal| ~Breaking for a While~
Nice work, good thing to enjoy rcing, its great fun sometimes. :thumbsup:
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
That video is funny wunny like your little bow.
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Hehe your a weird one.
-
~Sid's blog~Bye...~
Your like the green things eh? Goodluck.
-
Shey was here!
People bless you with spam eh? Congrats your holiness.
-
Wouter's bloggy ~ 99 Attack achieved!! red cape ftw <3
60 con is nice. Stay that way so you don't get better than me. Nice helm too.
-
200M FM XP COMPLETE...What Next?...Retired.
1 left? Awesome just awesome.
-
..::[Icey]::.. 99 Strength + 90 Prayer! :D
Gud gud gud.
-
~ Zzzuperman's Lil' Blog - 93/99 FM/cooking ~
Thats alot of nice levels and presents there. I like!