Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Lets see if I got this right? When you get 88 Slayer pictures of someone cool pops up? Weird that it doesn't have pop ups with you in them. :? Oh well good work macaroni.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
It's me again. Thanks Ryno. Why thankyou Gabe. Real men aren't called Heph. I got 82 Mage today and the reason I did only 4k bows then 4k nats then 4k alchs was to even it out. So I can do clean straight 10k lots till near the end. - 1624 total I also did my Tears and killed my Vine today and will get 89 Fletching soon. (At least by tomorrow.)
-
Wheels' Blog | 75/85 Slayer | 96 Hp | Awesome new banner!
You should of lit a fire and dropped the shield on the flames. For Saradomin is the only worthy god. Or feel the wrath of Saradomin, mwuahahahahahhahaha! :twisted: Wait.. ah sorry something came over me, what was I saying? Grats mate! 8-)
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Nice presents, i am still working on that part, still got a few days left I guess. Very nice hit and what else. Oh yeah it doesn't snow down here so I envy you. :(
-
Ryno's Blog to all non-combats 70+ 72 Att+Str 54 Slayer
More great levels. Awesome stuff. And summoning probably wont level combat imo. : EDIT:Well I am wrong it does according to the third Dev Diary. 138 combat...
-
..::[Icey]::.. 99 Strength + 90 Prayer! :D
Hawt? Vary! 8-)
-
Blog of Nabbagad - 99 Hitpoints, 99 Attack, 99 Strength!
Poor little monkeys get trapped in the snow. Grats on 7m exp though.
-
Nac fans--> 99 HITPOINTS[pg. 108] + whip #2!! [pg. 109]
Hehe, Merry Xmas Nac.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
I told you, your not gettting your hawt pills is all.
-
...::: JEM'S F2P BLOG! :::... 82 Cook!
Enjoy your break and grats on the levels. I'd like to see you in p2p form tbh.
-
Shey was here!
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Sheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Good luck on all that Prayer and DKing you seem so excited about. Enjoy enjoy enjoy!
-
|Operator's Journal| ~Breaking for a While~
Good work on being able to craft nats and the other levels Op. :
-
..::[Icey]::.. 99 Strength + 90 Prayer! :D
60 prayer is hawt so is that strong axe.
-
Snow in TzHaar.
Can't anyone accept the magic of Christmas? :
-
New eggs being introduced for summoning
I threw out all the eggs from MTK and 99 Woodcutting. #-o Nice lucky find though.
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
17.5 isn't that big i can even count that high. Hehe
-
~ Zzzuperman's Lil' Blog - 93/99 FM/cooking ~
Nice bank. F2p are so sweet and simple. Grats on the 70 Smithing too. 8-)
-
Au Revoir Tip.It
Damn your awesome.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I swear my blog goes through phases where I am unloved and then sometimes I have to many replies to reply too. :( Oh well. At least I had fun ingame today. Got 88 Fletching also. 11 to go. - 1623 total All for now. :?
-
200M FM XP COMPLETE...What Next?...Retired.
97 you say? Great work yet again. Just keep working the magic and you will be there soon.
-
~Led's Blog~ (old blog, starting a 2008 blog)
15k? :shock: Keep it up.
-
I have a new blog....
I can cook? Wooooot Nice story wuv it.
-
..::[Icey]::.. 99 Strength + 90 Prayer! :D
Another woot woot!
-
Back to Rs Reality! Shadow Latio ~ 99 Slayer, 3rd Age, and More!
Oi, grats on the attack level.
-
..::[Icey]::.. 99 Strength + 90 Prayer! :D
To answer your question, yes, woot!