Everything posted by gameboypen
-
~Sid's blog~Bye...~
Woooooooooot, Great work on Smithing and ranged. And very nice montage.
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Yet another Slayer level falls into the hands of Gabe. Niiiiiiiiiice.
-
~Led's Blog~ (old blog, starting a 2008 blog)
Very sweet and original goal, I wish you the best of luck. Master Snowballer I salute you! :
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
I will say get some of ya own pictures Heph. :anxious: Great work!
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Very nice trip and a weird bootless mages task. :wink:
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Dont poke me. PS Grats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
-
Ryno's Blog to all non-combats 70+ 72 Att+Str 54 Slayer
Your more awesome every day good work.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks mate. You sure? Hehe. Got another magic level putting me at 81. Thanks to Smither Sid for congratulating me. : - 1622 total Finished my alching now back to a little bit of fletching.
-
..::[Icey]::.. 99 Strength + 90 Prayer! :D
Wiked, asome and kul!
-
~ Zzzuperman's Lil' Blog - 93/99 FM/cooking ~
It was your b-day? Oh well grats. :)
-
Blog of Nabbagad - 99 Hitpoints, 99 Attack, 99 Strength!
I wanna be pelted. Grats on halfway too. :
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Not really but still something to do I guess. (On the other hand it could be fun if your into snowmen, I mean really really really into snowmen) And thanks. 8-)
-
200M FM XP COMPLETE...What Next?...Retired.
98, hmmm very sexy.
-
|Operator's Journal| ~Breaking for a While~
Grats on level one of the better skills out there.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Back again! Course it is hawt, I am. Luv ya. Well in the Christmas Spirit Gabe and I exchanged gifts. (Note the Sara Stole isn't the one Welephant gave me) Then I did the Event the next morning. I love the emote but the item is a letdown. So was alot of the event. I also achieved 80 Magic, thanks to Ice and Spec for coming and Congratulating me. - 1620 total And thanks to many a genie lamp and book of knowledge plus a few of the herbs I've grown I also got 61 Herblore. - 1621 total That is all for now.
-
Wouter's bloggy ~ 99 Attack achieved!! red cape ftw <3
From what I can see very nice stuff in there. 8-)
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
:-k :-s Nais 2h.
-
(Don't update any more)
Luv the blog and goals. Wish you the best of luck.
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Lots of nice stuff Gabe, and I dont cry anymore yay!
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Pwetty heart level and not so pretty boots. Nice work. :
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I got 79 Mage after some more clicking. May I also say I am sad about the Ess and Bowstring prices atm ewwwwww. - 1619 total Other than that I am happy about the changes they are making to the upcoming trade update. (Yet another benefit of Max QP)
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks Ryno yet again. I got a new Bank Video for you. I'm a little boring and im a bit soft but I just can't talk louder without disturbing people. So here it is on Filefront. FileFront: RS Bank 18-12-07 And I got 78 Magic too from, click, click, click. - 1618 total
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Keep up the interesting stuff Heph. 8-) OR Deph will come to you.
-
Blog of Nabbagad - 99 Hitpoints, 99 Attack, 99 Strength!
6,000,000 is a big number. Grats on the lesser number 66 with herblore.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
You know I think your a def noob right because I think you are just too hard to hit and I dont like to lose so i'll make up excuses. [/gibberish] Gratssssss