Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Ryno's Blog to all non-combats 70+ 72 Att+Str 54 Slayer
Alot of great stuff you have been doing lately keep it up.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks yet again Nabby. Got 76 Magic while farming yet again and watching Futurama.:wink: - 1617 total EDIT: Hai page 40.
-
Blog of Nabbagad - 99 Hitpoints, 99 Attack, 99 Strength!
Too bad you cant be santa your too agile for that. Grats on 91. :)
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
U r dumb nub. Wubs ya. Will have to see that epic adventure movie video extravaganza. Thanks, hehe. You like your emoticons eh? Boy (or man depends what culture) btw, yet another thing the first post is good for. And thanks for the gratses and gls. Well I was painting my rocks and after a while (and many an internet problem) I got 76 Runecrafting. Yayyyyyyyyy... Thanks to Wheels for gratsing me. - 1616 total Bit more rcing than im alching some more. (Got around 13k Yew Longs to alch.)
-
Wouter's bloggy ~ 99 Attack achieved!! red cape ftw <3
Nice work there and goodluck on all 60+ and DT. Enjoy yourself.
-
Wheels' Blog | 75/85 Slayer | 96 Hp | Awesome new banner!
Oh another level Wheels, Grats! 8-)
-
Shey was here!
Enjoy your break it seems you (along with others) put alot of effort into that event and you deserve it.
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Glad I could be of a small bit of service. 8-)
-
~Sid's blog~Bye...~
Your cool and hot at the same time. U r magick.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks and that is what the no. 1 post is for. Thanks mate. Tyty, Shotteh boi. I am just magic is all. And thanks. I am a noodle arts master-son. Hehehehehehehehhehehe. And thanks on the serious note. Thanks Nabby Wabby *insert thousands of other 'words' that rhyme with Nabby* At least I am not a <3 nub. See Heph respects me cos I am cool. So I just rced a bit today and boy is Pure Essence going up in price alot. Oh well I managed to buy some. I did go see Wouter get 99 Fletching, here is my picture. It is a bit late even so that you don't see my message but that is what you get for hammering the Print Screen key. G'night all you wubbykins.
-
-SYCO- 97/99 Flech 91/99 Mage - Shard 1 & 65 Farming!!
When you were at Wouter's 99 Fletching I remembered something. I was going to post on your blog. Well I asy goodluck on those goals you got there and grats on that attack level. Best of luck, Game. 8-)
-
Wouter's bloggy ~ 99 Attack achieved!! red cape ftw <3
Gratssssssssssss Mate on No. 3 Here is picture I took, a bit late and all even missed my own message, oh well that is what you get for hammering Print Screen.
-
Blog of Nabbagad - 99 Hitpoints, 99 Attack, 99 Strength!
90 is awesome nice.
-
I have a new blog....
Very nice pictures Shotteh 8-)
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Hehehehe combat nub heheheheheh i wuv u hheheheheheheheh nais
-
..::[Icey]::.. 99 Strength + 90 Prayer! :D
Nice to see a bad streak over. Good work.
-
Nac fans--> 99 HITPOINTS[pg. 108] + whip #2!! [pg. 109]
That is pretty nice. well worth the effort I guess. 8-)
-
I have a new blog....
All 121 stars with both Mario and Luigi? :thumbsup:
-
~Led's Blog~ (old blog, starting a 2008 blog)
It's not dead mine started of like this and so does everybody. First 5ish months mined seemed to only get like 5 pages. Keep it up please. :)
-
200M FM XP COMPLETE...What Next?...Retired.
Your going very nicely.
-
Shey was here!
I might make it I will have to see. PS. Nice tree. 8-)
-
New Training Spots In Wildy
That is how I died doing my clue. They should lessen their apperance, way too many for how many pkers there used to be in some areas.
-
Ryno's Blog to all non-combats 70+ 72 Att+Str 54 Slayer
Listen to Crusader, he knows what he is talking about. I hope this blog gives you as much encouragement as mine gave me.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Awesome work me buddy wuddy.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Awww so sweet. I take that as a compliment thanks. I no beast Im a fluffy bunny noodle! Well I got 87 Fletching yesterday and didn't post it. Here it is. - 1615 total That is all.