Everything posted by gameboypen
-
~Led's Blog~ (old blog, starting a 2008 blog)
Wow, nice updates thar. Luv the bank and everything else you got there. Your a scary pirate!
-
Wheels' Blog | 75/85 Slayer | 96 Hp | Awesome new banner!
I love those levels you got there mmmkai?
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Nothing to say really but I'll post some things that have happened between the last post and now. Thanks for all the encouraging thoughts Dd. Hehe its only a hate thing when you do it twice. Thanks. I know that, thankyou. Ty, ty, ty and ty Ryno. <3 Thanks no probs and I hope to. Yay, I will try. Okay so I've done pretty much nothing except woodcut. Ice and Spec gave me a wonderful donation though. And two days ago I suicided for Shey and Hartlar. Hmm other than that I am going to try and get 99 before I leave on Saturday (Friday for many people) which means I will announce party details soon. A question I have is can I use TET's event layout?
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
That is the most itten1ligggabbble thing i have eva red. Maskes me smarterer.
-
I have a new blog....
Wuv that stuff there. :XD:
-
~Sid's blog~Bye...~
Yay, im so excited I wub u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]
Ill say nice work and thanks again. Too bad that left half is near-worthless. :(
-
Is the Wii worth it?
I will. 1. Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess 2. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption 3. Resident Evil: Umbrella Chornicles 4. Wii Sports 5. Zack & Wiki Quest for Barbaros Treasure (sp?) 6. Super Mario Galaxy (theres my one mario one.) 7. WarioWare: Smooth Moves 8. Battalion Wars 2 9. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn 10. Trauma Center: Second Opinion 11. Elebits 12. SSX Blur 13. The Godfather: Blackhand Edition Their just some. Little more than 10 sorry.
-
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion Thread!
I hope they keep expanding to more different costumes not just the colours. And wow I love the regular updates.
-
PS3 Wii or 360 !!!!!!
Wii fun for classics such as Zelda, Mario and Metroid and with family and friends with Wii Sports etc.
-
OH TEH NOES! [My Lit Teacher is a PETA Activist >_>]
She should stay un-biased on all subjects that are controversial. Thats why I hate when they view evolution as a fact when teaching.
-
Man uses Wii calendar to catch cheating wife
Wow, thats innovation for ya. 8-)
-
Anonymous survey
1. In your opinion, what is truth? Hard one, but something that really is/happened etc. and can be proven with logical explanations. 2. Do you believe in God or Allah or Buddha or any other deity or higher force, power, or being? Yes I do. 3. Can you give any reasons for why you believe/disbelieve in the above? The world is too complex to have happened by itself or by chance. A creator must be involved. 4. How would you describe this being etc(the answer to number 2)? (If "yes to 3") Do you mean physical desription if so, a person-like thing that exists but is unseen.
-
Eventual deletion of the trade system?
The are releasing trade alternatives but Jagex are not that dumb. (I hope not.)
-
Christmas Predictions
Probably somethign I wont use. Hopefully not. I wont more detailed close like NPCS.
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Hehehehehehe.
-
what will the summoning cape look like?
I want a white cape with a black trim. But I think thats better suited for a all 99s cape. How sweet would it be with the skill (those bar graphs) symbol? 8-) But Ot: Summoning, probably an evil dark colour.
-
200M FM XP COMPLETE...What Next?...Retired.
Knight is an alien. I wuv u!
-
What Are YOUR Views On 99 Fletching And Cooking?
40k an hour is slow..... That deserves respect. So is fishing slow.
-
~Achievement Cape Competition~Winners take your prize pg15
I like the simple ones that aren't too flashy but aren't too easy to get either. So if you want my vote apply my council hehe.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
You can do that two ways. 1. Hold down Control makes you run without pressing that button. 2 Turn it off and quickly press Print Screen you will still be running for half a second or so.
-
No More Merchanting....EVER
While we wait for Duke to come and make a statement to your claim. I'll sorta quote him, "You don't deserve the term merchant if you can't adapt to the market."
-
Will Jagex repeal the stake limit?
Its more than to just stop RWT traders, stops large amount of money with one person.
-
Good and the worst updates from 2007?
omfg that's just... hax? :ohnoes: *edit* I can't post because my internet isn't functioning right, so i go and play on my ps3 : If you look closey everyone has a small poke out for a nose. People with moustaches etc have it more prominent though.
-
Player Suggestions Jagex Actually Used? (w/ proof)
Yeah it woud of seemed stupid because main goals back then were only 80ish skills and items such a d chain or Santa. But once the capes came 99s seem eaiser in a way.