Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Nice just nice. Always going to stay with Zammy or going to change it to another down the line. : :?:
-
a potential solution to the dueling problem: trust stakes
The majority of people will compromise even the strongest trust and friendship with 100s of mill sitting in their inventory. But I guess this is the only solution.
-
|Operator's Journal| ~Breaking for a While~
You are evil!
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Very nice work Sjakie, those legs are the best trimmed rune ones eva kai?
-
How wierd are tornaments!
Theres a great majority of luck in the combat aspect in this game. (Not saying thats a bad thing.) Also there are people with unevened stats aswell.
-
Stop rioting they fixed it!!!
Haha good laugh, yeah it's fale but it shows the idiocy of the current situation. Wish Paul would do something like that. But on a serious note it should be unlimited. There are so many ways to transfer items to other accounts/RWT like trading itself. :?
-
Wheels' Blog | 75/85 Slayer | 96 Hp | Awesome new banner!
Grats on the dead mage but too bad you got 73 Slayer. :(
-
Wouter's bloggy ~ 99 Attack achieved!! red cape ftw <3
2 things 1. Wear WC cos FM is noob. 2. Put 99 Woodcutting in your sig next to 85 Mining and 99 FM. Oh wait three things 3. Grats on those nice levels. Hope to see you cutting with me again.
-
Most Original/Inventive RS Usernames?
There are many but I'm sure we have a few of these threads. I cant remember anything funny tbh.
-
Top worst updates ever
I don't like GC Poll - Your not suprised with those updates. Duel Arena - Obvious reasons. Original PC - Too fast exp. Something-X - It helps but a bit too easy. :anxious: Pure Essence - Didn't stop Autoers is actually making them richer. Wilderness Ditch - Too much, there are pop up signs already. Theres alot of little things too.
-
~Achievement Cape Competition~Winners take your prize pg15
Heres mine. Haha Sid no one posts the code, but I wub you so... [img=http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/3968/contestoutfitvp0.png] I still need a WC cape outfit so this thread will come in handy. :wink:
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Well I did mean that there are now concerts in Geilnor but, it didn't work to well. :uhh: Still lots of
-
Player value of items being considered
I don't believe it will affect items kept on death but I do think that it will be the median average of prices in the GE.
-
~ Zzzuperman's Lil' Blog - 93/99 FM/cooking ~
Your pictures are the best ones. 8-)
-
Staking riot
Only riot I will ever support (although not go to.) Unlike the other controversial updates of the past there was still a large majority of the community that was happy, for example PC many wanted that nerfed. But this scloe to no one wants even if your not a staker. Its just overkill. :roll:
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Never knew you leveld slayer. :-$ \ Good Work!
-
Shey was here!
hehehhehe actually.. Australian Translation: G'day mate! You been Walkabout? Haven't had a yabber in Donkeys Years. <3 ya **** loads! You're a little Ripper! 8-) Wow I can't do that yet. :( Great work on 90 Defending anyway.
-
staking DESTROYED
What like they destroyed Dk Luring (sorry I lost respect for you with your rant about that.) OT: Yes They did ruin it. Hope the change it. Thats all to say.
-
.:blades blog~93 strength! 93/99 - 76/80 woodcutting:.
Good luck on all you do, enjoy it while it lasts. Nice Avianses (sp?) trip too. :
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I'm trying you slave-driver! =P~ How simple. Yay, *does dance*. Thanks for the support. :mrgreen: So many people telling me to hurry up. :shame: Thankyou Nabby. I hope to do some nice work. Haiiii!!!! I will keep a cuttin' but 24 i'm looking for about 64. EDIT: Sorry I missed you was posting while you posted. :? Ok I will cos I don;t wanna hurt! It is hawt thanks. [/edit] Now about 196k till 98 hope to get it within the next 2 days. Wuv you all!
-
20 November 2007 - Duel Arena Tournaments and Changes
Good thing I don't stake, this update all seemed good but why this? On a side note, why vote for tzhaar in comparision to most of the other choices they are quite recent with their graphics? Druids for example aren't people!
-
Blog of Nabbagad - 99 Hitpoints, 99 Attack, 99 Strength!
How handy hehe, keep up the good work. :
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
You are now cursed until you gain another combat level.
-
The New Year Update
All I want is to be suprised so that I run around the room shouting and I will be happy. That counts out all the ideas mentioned here though.
-
The Skillcape Outfit Competition v.3! Post Your Outfit!
Yeah thats a good idea. Add quest btw or I will kill you. :twisted: