Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Ryno's Blog to all non-combats 70+ 72 Att+Str 54 Slayer
:shock: Soo much fine work! :
-
|Operator's Journal| ~Breaking for a While~
I luuuuuv you!
-
Wouter's bloggy ~ 99 Attack achieved!! red cape ftw <3
Yet another great achievment by Wout1337er!
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Flippin awesome work mate, you aiming to get the tasset's too?
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Joo r a haxoring nub but I still wub you!
-
Wouter's bloggy ~ 99 Attack achieved!! red cape ftw <3
I want piccehs! *crosses arms and holds breath*
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Hehe 0wned. I have to skill to get 1.6k total with 99 woodcutting though. :oops: Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks! Used those random seeds featured in my Bank Video (plus some more I got) to get 65 farming. - 1585 total Okai did half of my cannonballs and was like -.- so I went and made some steel plates for a little bit. Gives me 65 Smithing! - 1586 total Then I found out on TIF that there was a mini-quest to do after the main quest. So being the quest junkie I am I went and did it. (And tbh this is like a miniminiminimini-quest. :uhh: I'm just posting it cos it makes my blog look bigger. :XD: ) Then fletched some more because it still is sorta part of the large goal. And I got 83. - 1587 total Yeah most major assessment is over at school so yay! \ Back to woodcutting for a bit because I want to relax.
-
Wheels' Blog | 75/85 Slayer | 96 Hp | Awesome new banner!
I hope your lucky too. But that TT is nub, Zammy is just a nub-cake-face god.
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
:shock: Joo r gud with your hands!
-
Wouter's bloggy ~ 99 Attack achieved!! red cape ftw <3
Hehehehehehehehe, u gud!
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks Grade. :) Well I just finished off The Land of the Goblins. My rating 2.5/5. I don't mind the cave goblin series but this was just annoying very medicore requirements and reward. At least it was something to do. \ -249 QP Got a Science Exam today on Acids and Bases and Ecology. Then I'm back to smelting my steel and cannonballs. Hurray! :roll:
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Your not crazy your just being yourself. : Enjoy getting there.
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Quoted because I can't be bothered writing the same thing.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Ya, I'm excited. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I'm happy to see you more. :P Hehe! Thanks Suh-Jakie, it's not boring though, your a liar! :mrgreen: Thanks Shey, that would be a cool cape too, like a crates pop up and your orgainise them as the emote. :XD: Okai because I need 15 more levels (13 including the woodcutting ones left) for 1.6k total, so I'm fletching and smithing a bit. I got 82 Fletching and I had a nice message for myself but I didn't press PrintScreen hard enough. - 1584 total So I'm smelting steel and cannonballs (very slow) to get 65 smithing because that way it looks like I din't pot to get Max QP. But I was interrupted by the new Land of the Goblins quest and I got frustrated so I'm going to bed now. Got a funny picture of me as a goblin, I don't think it should be like that. I'll see if they change it by tomorrow. G'night all!
-
Shey was here!
Good work ranging. Hope you feel better soon. :)
-
Mpets17 is on the way to 85 slayer! (71/85)
Good work Mpets, keep it up! :)
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I have no clue, and sure Memo! You will teach me, yay!!!! Oh, I also went to Wouter's 99 wc party. I filmed it. Reason for music is I need to treat everyone equally, and because I can't make everyone happy, I make them all annoyed. Australia ftw, and thanks. Which one? All my vids work for me. Oh and yes I did get 97 but joo werent there to witness it. - 1583 total Thanks to Shey, Wouter and Wheels for coming and Col and Shot for pming. (Which I had to edit on again.) Yeah it is thanks. Unlike some peoples views *couch* Sjakie *cough* you are right. Question already answered. So your all set. Ok other than Wouter's 99 Party and me getting 97 WC nothings happened so ciao for now.
-
Wouter's bloggy ~ 99 Attack achieved!! red cape ftw <3
Nais pics, I am famous now!
-
..::[Icey]::.. 99 Strength + 90 Prayer! :D
I wub you!
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Chicken noodle > Vold noodle
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
See when I log off everything happens! 8-)
-
Wouters 99 woodcutting!
Joo r awesome!
-
Wouter's bloggy ~ 99 Attack achieved!! red cape ftw <3
So here is the video I hope you like. The unedited one was like an hour and this is about 4 minutes. PS. If you don't like some video effects and/or Eurodance music then sorry. =P~ I also made one mistake i've noticed when it says 'Luck Guy' it should say Lucky Guy' FileFront: Wouter's 99 WC Party I don't feel like uploading pictures so the video is all you get. 8-)
-
Wouter's bloggy ~ 99 Attack achieved!! red cape ftw <3
Great work mate! <3 joo to bits. I'll post the video and some more pictures later but for now heres the big level up. : I'll miss you woodcutting buddey. :( :boohoo:
-
Monday Poll: What's your Favorite f2p city?
Falador, simple an quaint. Spent alot of my noob days there. : :-$