Monday Poll: What's your Favorite f2p city?

MPM

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, this is in response to the last poll. I'm running out of ideas :P If you have any suggestions, wander to the poll suggestion topic, and post it!

Either way, please go to the main site and vote in the poll!

Now why was I thinking this before I opened it? Why not do a poll "What poll should we do next?" :P.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

I would say edgeville. NOT because it is good for Pking, honestly, I hate pking; waste of time in my opinion. I like it because it is right next to the Monestary, the Stronghold of Security, and, it is great for firemaking.

tfssig.png

i'd have to go for falador, its like THE place to train my favorite skills, being mining, smithing and crafting.

also its quite close to the boat to karamja, which is the best fishing spot, and it also has yews for woodcutting.

sounds like the perfect city to me!! :thumbsup:

still have to think up a nice signature

lol

I was torn between Falador and Varrock.... :cry: Varrock is a really fun place to hang out, and they got quite afew useful shops, but Falador is just.... I don't know, great. The first time i ever went to Falador, I loved it, and I could be found there alot. Since then, I've kinda grown away from it... :|

By the way, in the end, i decided to vote for....

[hide] Varrock.[/hide]

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

I had to say Edgeville. Great place for fm, wc, cooking, and if you did the Varrock diary smithing. Also a mixed bunch of people hang there. The pkers, wcers, cooks, and generally experianced players. But I have to say Fallador was a close second. Its more or less the same but mainly mining and smithing and to many bots and newbs.

Get me a whopper!