Monday Poll: What's your Favorite f2p city?

MPM

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent 85% of my F2P life in Varrock, since that virtually was the centre of the game when I started playing (RSC FTW), everyone hung out there to trade, chat, automine, etc. #-o

Varrock is awsome :D

Pasty.png

Falador for the the closest furnace to a bank, in a f2p town, that is

Varrock for the anvil near the west bank (I even use this one in members for its ease of use)

To me, Edgevile is only good for the members slayer master and a charged amulet of glory to get there quickly.

kwarlord.png

"Hey, I can't help it if I was born this cool." Adell, Disgaea 2

In reality my favorite area is Rimmington though of the given choices - Falador.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Varrock for the anvil near the west bank (I even use this one in members for its ease of use)

To me, Edgevile is only good for the members slayer master and a charged amulet of glory to get there quickly.

Sorry closest furnace to bank is al-kharid, but yes edgeville (as a f2per) is no good unless your going pking

vivimancer.png

This shouldn't even be a poll, because as was pointed out and NOBODY READ, the last poll where CITY GUIDE WON was clearly not correct.

I'm never wasting my time on this stupid forum again. YOU DIDN"T EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO THE PEOPLE WHO NOTICED THAT CITY GUIDES WASN"T SUPPOSED TO WIN>>SOMEONE CHEATED AND VOTED FOR IT ABOUT 10 THOUSAND TIMES>>> GOD YOU MORONS>>DIDNT YOU NOTICE ABOUT A 1 DAY JUMP OF 10 THOUSAND VOTES??!!

Sorry closest furnace to bank is al-kharid, but yes edgeville (as a f2per) is no good unless your going pking

Umm.. Port Phasymyst (sp?)

Or edgville wtih the varrock armour.. Gosh

Omg-1.jpg

Pk_i_n_y_o_u.png

Overall, I think Varrok is the most favorite f2p hangout due to how near is the wild, the merchanting in world 1,3, 4, 5 etc., rune ess mining, mini hang out in varrok square for the members, and the great remodel of Varrok attracts most of the f2p players.

However, I like falador more, because heck, no one visits Partie Pete anymore, and I host secret-high valueable drop parties for all the newbies and my friends. Mining guild :) , a furnace :o , oh those smithing equipment all in one area, it's nearby the crafting guild, and home to yew autoers (which I have an irritation of the most).

My opinions, I am not arguing and disagreeing with anyone. I am not going to say, "look at my viewpoints or else I'll kill you" or "if you don't agree with me, you are stupid".. please don't think that way. I'm a lovely, young intelligent woman who seeks and love to study about sociology.

No, I do not want to become a member, I would never be one, I will never be a member.

This shouldn't even be a poll, because as was pointed out and NOBODY READ, the last poll where CITY GUIDE WON was clearly not correct.

I'm never wasting my time on this stupid forum again. YOU DIDN"T EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO THE PEOPLE WHO NOTICED THAT CITY GUIDES WASN"T SUPPOSED TO WIN>>SOMEONE CHEATED AND VOTED FOR IT ABOUT 10 THOUSAND TIMES>>> GOD YOU MORONS>>DIDNT YOU NOTICE ABOUT A 1 DAY JUMP OF 10 THOUSAND VOTES??!!

Did you just come from the RSOF?

Whatever you say won't change the result of a poll here.

Do us all a favor and go play in some traffic.

OT: Edgeville, my favorite place to pk, fm, trade, and generally hang out :)

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

we are talking free world here, not members....

and I think Al-kharid's furnace is the same distance as west bank of Falador.

kwarlord.png

"Hey, I can't help it if I was born this cool." Adell, Disgaea 2

Edgeville of course <3:

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

i chose varrok wanna know why?

when i first started playing rs all i did was walk around lumby and chop trees and kill men if i was feeling brave! however my brother who stated at the same time ran off all over the world and kept tellng stories of places with steel dagger respwarns! Id had enough! i decided to go explore for myself so i bought a newcomer map from the genral store, dropped it and loaded up the world map. i found a strabge town called varrrok and i started my runescape adventure

p.s im now a lev 93 and my bros a lev 50 lol

we are talking free world here, not members....

and I think Al-kharid's furnace is the same distance as west bank of Falador.

You think so? But it isn't.

Al Kharid is much closer, there is no stupid Bar you have to maneuver around, you see.

Edgeville ftw

Nice place, and it's close to wilderness

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.