Monday Poll: What's your Favorite f2p city?

MPM

This shouldn't even be a poll, because as was pointed out and NOBODY READ, the last poll where CITY GUIDE WON was clearly not correct.

I'm never wasting my time on this stupid forum again. YOU DIDN"T EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO THE PEOPLE WHO NOTICED THAT CITY GUIDES WASN"T SUPPOSED TO WIN>>SOMEONE CHEATED AND VOTED FOR IT ABOUT 10 THOUSAND TIMES>>> GOD YOU MORONS>>DIDNT YOU NOTICE ABOUT A 1 DAY JUMP OF 10 THOUSAND VOTES??!!

For your information, unless this cheat used 10,000 different IP addresses (incredibly unlikely), there is no way to cheat the vote.

If you don't want to stay on this "stupid forum", don't let the door hit you on the way out. Noone's keeping you here.

Personally, I voted for Tip.It city (Edgeville). <3:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Varrok ftw, spent lots of my noob days there, so emotional *sniff* ::'

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Fallador is the nicest if you ask me,

The most time I have spent in Rimmington: wc & fm :wink:

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.

Edgeville.

Edgeville has always been a capitol of the German community, especially before the German version was released. If you stood in the Edge bank on world 77, you'd sometimes see more Germans than English-speaking people :P

Anyway, it is still one of my favourite places to be - nearly all my friends hang around there regulary.

Also, it has a convenient furnace, is one of the closest banks to a telespot, has a fairy ring next to the bank and... um...

It rocks.

Lletya, Its one of the only places without noobs, you really cant pc products, because it requires agility and quest, and no bots =) and the closest flax field to a bank.

Yeah, because Lletya is F2P. :roll:

I chose Edgeville. Much more maturity here then all of the others except possibly Al Kharid.

a1d50c4e9b.png

269 QP | All Stats 60+ (except Summoning) | Barrows Drops: 8 | Dragon Drops: 1

Why isnt there a no favourite city because i dont go to cities i like being out of the cities but id have to choose even though its not on the list id say draynor

Reasons:close willows

close to rune port

somewhat close to mining

close to boat to karjama

has pure comedy

TOYS!!!!!!!!

WINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

close to yew trees

wasnt on the list

there those are the resons why :thumbsup:

Warning cute killer fluffy bunnies will rule the world after killer furbys BEWARE THE BUNNIES

I went with Lumbridge, one of the safest places in f2p (and the mage thats gives free runes, man i wish i'd had that kinda thing when i was new) but only because draynor village wasn't there, i owe the house with 2 rats there 23 lvls, and lumbridge because its got goblins, which are awesome (esp. when there getting POwned by me) and the cows, i owe them like 20 crafting lvls....

!*!~If you can read, good for you if you can also write use this as your signature~!*!