Everything posted by gameboypen
-
What do you think of this review on IGN?
Lasting Appeal 2.7? It's an MMORPG, even if its cabbage appeal in his opinion it's still lasting.
-
RS official forums finally EXPLODED!!!
Agreed :-X But let's not start a riot, kay? I'm too lazy. :anxious: And if we did start a riot, RSOF ranters would join us. That is a situation I don not want to be in. :uhh:
-
Assist Guide (Answers to FAQs)
Jagex were quite quick to cover up mistakes such as guilds and imp boxes. Nice to see someone made a thread to stop all "omgee noes n00bs barrage meh!"
-
RS official forums finally EXPLODED!!!
The only thing worth ranting about is our new little agility mascot.
-
November 5th Assist System.
Wasn't expecting this at all. I believe that skills such as fishing, mining and woodcutting etc. Should not of been given assist options, I understand crafting etc though. In terms of the new interface. No need to change it but meh its ok (except for agility.)
-
200M FM XP COMPLETE...What Next?...Retired.
Joo r gud. And hawt.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Why thanks. Thanks to u joo kai? Joo r fatty tbh! : Well I got this yesterday, I'm just too lazy. Once again my nubby level missing level interferes. - 1582 total
-
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion Thread!
Unfortunately, :cry: It doesn't show any videos with Lucas and some other characters. :(
-
Tip it vs Runehq
Tip.it always seemed 'cleaner' if you know what I mean. Like whats up withe modern-esque layout?
-
Dragon Hally VS Dragon Dagger
Lots of people aren't getting him. He is comparing the specials. D Hally has the same spec as dds when used on large (2x2 or more) monsters. Except the Hally is stronger. Imo Hally is better but only on big monsters. This has nothing to do with comparing the dds versatility to the d hally ability to use safespots. Get it right.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Nais one, collie wollie.
-
2000 Total Skill Level and 99 Mage
We can all predict my post. \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
-
100m Total
Not a good effort at all.
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
:notalk: Grats Pasta-Nub-Monster!
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
When did soooo many people like me? This is new... :-s He does that a lot, thanks. Thanks <3 , and cos I'm interested in what you say. No prob, thanks mate. WC > MAGE!!!! :twisted: Why ty, Hephaistos, almighty god! Your so kind, thanks. Don't speak of such horrors! Thanks anyway. Wuv joo Op! I found it quite a nice first drop too. Thankjoo. Its King Noodle! All hail, thank you your highness. :pray: If you remove the link to draynor.net, the stats won't update. you should fix that. I think its second time i visit your blog and its a lot better than before Grats on 96 woodcutting btw. Visit mine... a second time? If you dont remember, you posted on first post It does update, it's never lightning fast is all, give it time. Thanks anyway. Insane man said Grats, I r happy. Nabbeh! Thanks! Phew, that was a mouthful. Okai so I wc today, did a bit of barrows then got 81 Fletching while hanging out with Wouter and Sjakie. Thanks to Wouter for Gratsing me. - 1581 total Sorry - I owned the smiley limit.
-
Au Revoir Tip.It
Good work Memoeh! \
-
~PokeVentures
Not a pokemon nut like I used to be but I had like 300+ hours. It was fun, trust me. :wink:
-
There's a hole in my pocket, and it lead to jagex
Aren't you cruel. :( (I know it's sarcasm.) I believe make them do small chores for people to pay off the small $5.
-
RuneScape on Miniclip, Jagex's worst decision ever?
Well personally I found it my friend's brother's group of friends. Thank god not Miniclip.
-
Muted? Tell Us Your Emote Code
Pretty much what he said, only prob is you sometimes don't have access to coins/other stackables.
-
Do you think Andrew and Paul
In some ways yes others no. Lets face it money > strangers.
-
Grand Exchange = New Bank!
Thats a great idea. But But it's going to be a building. (Doesn't mean we still can't have icons like yours etc.)
-
Is music a part of the new update(s)?
You can also play organs in POHs, and thats been there for quite a while. And no I don't believe there could be a music skill, 99% of people play with music off.
-
is jagex trying to rid rs fansites?
Not that many people use tif for selling items. Thats the only part that makes RSOF better. And like others have said, free advertising.
-
The Way we Were: A History of RuneScape
It's amazing to look back at these. Nice work everyone finding pictures.