Tip it vs Runehq

nahi7

EDIT: Just to let you no that my thread on runehq site has been taken off because the forum mod said it MIGHT cause flaiming and forum wars.

I am trying to appel that and make my thread back again on their site.

Also tip it kind of wins anyway because there has been hardly any votes lol but people said they likes tip it better because of their website background and desigh of their site but people also have said that runehq site is better in databse but has to many links and slower to download which i just cant get because runhq has harldy any illlsutration on their site . so all in all most people say

Tip It is better! =D>

And thanks for all your comments! <3:

AND WHY IM I A CHICKEN FEATHER MAN!

Hi,

I dont know if this is the right place to put this thread but here i go anyway.

So I would like your opinion on which rs help site you think is best.I have posted this forum on the tip it site so its fair.

All you have to do is post on which site you like the best and why if you want to.All people are allowed to vote including staff from runehq.One vote per person plz or you will be reported!

I advise to look at both web sites so you know which one you really like. Note: I AM NOT ADVERTISING FOR EITHER SITES!If you dont have an forum acc i advise you to register and vote now!

I know there are a lot more rs helpsites than runehq and tip it but i think these are on of the best.(my opinion)

SO VOTE!

Opps i think i just reported my self for no reason, mistake!

My cool signature look ----------------------

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tip it and Runehq both have strenghts, wich are different, wich is the reason I use both, but mosty Tip.it. I only use Rhq for quests, since tip.it's quest guides are not very clear at some places.

I only use tip it, not cause runehq doesn't have good guides, but rather it takes me too long to load runehq pages...for some reason.

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

You're asking the Tip.it member pool whether Tip.it or a competing fan site is better....

You, sir, are a statistics genius.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

You're asking the Tip.it member pool whether Tip.it or a competing fan site is better....

Umm excuse me but i made a post in the runehq site as well so its fair.

Umm excuse me but i made a post in the runehq site as well so its fair.

So apparently asking two biased sources...evens out.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Well the only options are biased choices seeing as you can't post about this on RSOF, and if you posted that on another RS fansite, they'd be wanting you to GTFO their forums anyways. :|

This isn't even fair even though you did post on RuneHq also. Most people from Tip.It will say it's better (hence why they use it) and most people from RuneHq will say that Hq is better (again, hence why they use it). You say this evens it out because you posted on both sites, but all it really shows is who posted more onto your threads.

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

This isn't even fair even though you did post on RuneHq also. Most people from Tip.It will say it's better (hence why they use it) and most people from RuneHq will say that Hq is better (again, hence why they use it). You say this evens it out because you posted on both sites, but all it really shows is who posted more onto your threads.

lol you do have a good point but i dont think anoybody is going to bother and make another acc on the other site and say their opiniun .

And for second one well.... i dont no really but this is the fairest you can get though if only the staff accutally but it on the front page of thier site wold it be good. But thats not going to happen.

lol you dont have a good point but i dont think anoybody is going to bother and make another acc on the other site and say their opiniun .

And for second one well.... i dont no really but this is the fairest you can get though if only the staff accutally but it on the front page of thier site wold it be good. But thats not going to happen.

He does have a good point - if two biased sources even out then you're not going to get any real results anyway. Admittedly, this appears to be about the only way to gauge such results, but what's the point if we know it's not going to be fair or accurate?

I use tipit for everything but quests and item database.

I use RuneHQ for the quest guides because they are layed out better with more images to relate to and step by step guide and the font is easy to read. The font can be read on the background other than tipits one which uses arial which makes the lines seem close together.

I use tipit for the community side and things like skill planners and calcs.

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Tip.It just because it's easier to navigate, and the guides, or the content i there, not scattered around

If tip.It got a price guide, took into the IRC and made a bot (TipItBot)- they would be ahead in everything, except a few forum features that I think should be added. >.>

Tip.It owns, plain and simple.

Biased or not.

Maybe go to Zybez and ask if they think Tipit or Runehq is better.

It wouldn't as biased

Nah... instead we'd just get all of the Zybez fanboys telling us to get lost, proclaiming their site is better than both of ours.