Tip it vs Runehq

nahi7

i cant see how runehq is a giant. when i peak at there forum there nearly empty(like 40 ppl on) but there tools is nice.

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer and always use Tip.it. Although on rare occasion i use the Runehq quest guides as sometimes i find them easier to follow.

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

I only used RuneHQ a few times when Tip.It hadn't quite finished up it's Treasure Trials guide. Other than that, I don't really like it. The site reminds me of my desktop.

Yes, my desktop's a mess :-w

Just messing :) all I mean is that the site's indeed a bit cluttered up and not easy on the eyes. As for as actual content goes, I find ours to be more than accurate and complete enough, so I don't really have much of a reason to visit there.

I've only use Rune HQ once because I did not understand the quest guide for tip.it. For me its tipit all the way :thumbsup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

You're asking the Tip.it member pool whether Tip.it or a competing fan site is better....

You, sir, are a statistics genius.

Umm excuse me but i made a post in the runehq site as well so its fair.

So apparently asking two biased sources...evens out.

What's he's saying is. That people on tip.it are going to vote for tip.it (no one seems to be voting though) and the people on runehq are going to vote for runehq so in the end the vote will end in..err...Nothing? not sure if thats the world.

Epee-Signature-2.png

So you're asking which fansite we think is better on the Tip.it forums where at the mention of RuneHQ, most people go "Evil RuneHQ!" or something similar? :-k

if you actualy read all of the posts, then you would see that a lot of people said that they both have their strengths and weaknesses

Hephaestos8.gif

I prefer tip.it. I honestly can't stand (no offense to others) the white text on black background on RuneHQ. Of course there are ways of getting around this, but still.

It's much smoother reading the text on tip.it. But I haven't compared any of the quest guides from both sites.

In my opinion, both are pretty bad. HQ's got mediocre guides, along with, well..everything on there. Tip.it's horrible for anything(I despise our guides) besides calcs, and TIF, though now most of you rather tell people where and how to post than adding to a discussion.

That's why I use Zybez for everything saves calcs and community(though I haven't checked theirs out)

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

We're on the tip.it forums right now, wtf do you think...

If you look at most of the posts, you'd see a lot of people don't only use Tip.It, and many use other sites for the actual information outside of the forum.

As for the actual voting, idk, no one has voted. -.-

icecube7.jpeg