Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

gameboypen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gameboypen

  1. Who told you that? :-s no, no, no, you must be mistaking me for somebody else :mrgreen: *looks up* hmmmm #6 fmer out of 1m... :-k nah you not gud :anxious: Agreed, not good at all. -.- So I got the wrong guy then?
  2. You like owning me at every skill don't you? I shall prevail some day though! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  3. Haha, only queen. Does this make the king position available?
  4. Just keep fishing, just keep fishing, yada yada yada. Damn I'm a good singer. :
  5. Nice work Hunting and waffle-tastic in general. :ohnoes:
  6. Very big conratulations from me. And good luck getting another 100 levels and another 100 and another 100 till your total is 30000.
  7. Getting fit I see. Hehe you seem to like agility alot :-k Good work Shey.
  8. Dang, you will miss me right? Enjoy yourself bubbles. :
  9. You said you were back, even though I haven't talked to you lately i'll bump it!
  10. Everything you do is cool. I want to be like you! :pray:
  11. Shey's blog likes to go walkabout! :XD: Good thing you got it back.
  12. Spoken like a true mother. Good luck Led with your blog and other goals and grats on all you have achieved too far. : Hope you enjoy yourself. EDIT: You said to make suggestions so, 1. Maybe put all the cooking levels in a hide tab so you can skip the pictures if you may not want to scroll down them all. 2. Maybe add some goals. 3. Crop your levels so they don't have the coloured backgrounds. Thats pretty much all, I'm sure your blog will improve over time. :XD:
  13. There should just be an option because that way all people can be pleased. Because you can look good with a 1k total while someone with 50 combat and a 1.8k total can't look good.
  14. Yes they should and I would admire a pure f2p cooking cape alot more than a p2p one. Oh and you say that it's easier woodcutting for us with Maples and Mages, they are slower not faster than willows.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.