Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Why do men steal more then women???
Yeah said before, but women are more emotional then men. (If you haven't noticed than :-s ) They will have more empathy for the sad fellow who lost it. Sad though that a majority of people in general just kept it though, thats today's society though.
-
Good Birthday Gifts?
Money is the best way when in doubt, and sometimes you can get more money than the what they would give you as a present in value. 8-)
-
Toliet-Papering
From what I've noticed tping is nearly non-existent in Australia. I have no clue why it would be legal though, its a great public nuisance and wouldn't do it even if it was. Im a little goody two shoes. :wink:
-
Oh wow...horrible story
Yeah some people get a little too carried away. Poor kids, someone should of noticed sooner.
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Well nice to see you had fun. Too bad us scapers dont get any concerts. :(
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
I thought the presence of 110 in your name made 110 a cursed and dreaded number? :-k
-
Ryno's Blog to all non-combats 70+ 72 Att+Str 54 Slayer
Nice to see a sig again. And grats on yet more fishy goodness.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Very original banner I like it. Hope you find something good for the extra letter space. Maybe like you owning a chicken or something?
-
~Led's Blog~ (old blog, starting a 2008 blog)
Im finding them nice now lol. Good work on those levels, keep up the good work.
-
Shey was here!
Your monkey form is getting very fit there nice 80! But please don't get hurt slaying. :pray:
-
DRUM = Getting Lvl 99 Summoning Tues, July 1st!!!! = 2146 ST
I got to post on this blog sometime or other. Great stuff. No lies, its a truth!
-
To Those Who Think RS is 100% Safe.
Yup, anything can be compromised in the end.
-
The highscores. What happens when..
Make the High bit of the highscores worth it and not change the limit of people on there. It's true about the rapid increase of high leveld skills, probably due to skill capes. I'm just trying to get 99 WC before theres more than 10k of them. :?
-
Tip.it Times Presents: Remembering the Good ol' Days.
Thinking about what you did a year or even a few months ago is like an adventure and interesting to see whats changed. Although I wouldn't want my rs character back in that state.
-
Are you addicted to runescape?
Most time spent in this society is 'pointless' and if many people cut down on their RS time they would find nothing to do. I guess I am addicted to Runescape because thats all I do in my spare time (unless I'm invited somewhere or my parents take me somewhere.) I don't play other video games at all really. Some may consider it addiction some may just consider it a time killer. And as for people saying if you dream about Runescape you are obsessed, your right your are not at all if its not a constant thing. I may dream about a movie I saw once a few nights thorughout the year, doesn't mean I am obsessed.
-
Defence noobs, are we noobs?
Unless your arrogant annoying and downright stupid at times then no your not a noob. Defence is great imo.
-
Monday Poll: Have you ever been scammed by a friend?
I pratically do no trust trades, only very small ones at most. Only RL friends I may borrow stuff to. Sad that such things come between friends. :(
-
New races?
This would change alot. Even though some may say it won't add anything it will add variety thats very important. Variety is one of the things RS has over other MMORPGs.
-
Is Tip.It Wrongly Rating Quests?
The are rated accurately if your a lower level player. Which many people who come to Tip.it for guides are. 'Higher levels' come for the forums.
-
Runescape Exposed - Article
The amount of parents which simply don't care what their child is doing is growing and thats not a good thing. Parents should read the advice Jagex and other game labels give. MA 15+ means 15+!
-
RS Word Censors - Lighten up or tighten down?
There are many alternative to certain swear words that can be used. But I have gripes with words such as suck. There are negative sexual connotations and it can be used in a derogative manner towards someone bad at sometthing but suck is a normal word and even saying someone sucks isnt too offensive. Cut some slack.
-
I have a life! I only play 2 hours a month of runescape!
Wow a proper meaningful rant, I fully agree. You don't know other's situations etc so don't judge.
-
how idiotic members brag at f2p
Most people like to show off. Especially when its a video game and people can't see who you really are. This is quite sad though. One thing I say to you is, and extra $5 a month wouldn't hurt too much and don't call the ones who do spend that money ones without life.
-
Kicked from Clan Chat
Merchanting is quite like that you need to sell higher and buy lower than most of the other merchanters. And he is protecting himself there. Even though its morally wrong, its not against the rules.
-
Enipeus' Blog (1B+ Bank Screenshot)
The title draws you in more, cause of all the nice 99s you see. Always luved this blog btw. :