What do you do for fun now?

muggiwhplar

While most of us are losing interest in this game because our favorite hobbies have been ruined, some of you are claiming this is the best update ever. While it is nice to see the game becoming less "corrupt," the game's gotten really boring for me now.

To the people who are "unaffected" by this update: what do you do for fun?

77yLQy8.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Duel arena on my f2p accounts,

Clan wars(A less noobier version of castle wars imo :P),

Monster hunting,

Chompy bird hunting,

Skill training,

Drop parties in the party room,

Quests, when they're released,

Laughing at rioters,

Anything that can be done in runescape i do tbh. 8-)

I'm levelling prayer and crafting :)

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

bones are gonna get cheaper now right?
Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Fun people 30 levels lower than me and lose on purpose \'

Talk to friends, go to bh on my noob accounts and attack random people, and any other pointless activity you can think of.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Opposite is occuring - dragon bones are rising like crazy, like 2.1k - 2.3k each now. Still rising too.

Only because a flock of wanna-be merchants bulk-bought them all in hopes of making some geepees. :lol:

Just what I always have done: Skill.

Currently I'm Runecrafting. Although I believe skilling will get considerably harder when it comes to getting raw materials after all the bots have sold what they've (illegally) obtained.

Pure essence was a pain to get.

~Rcty

Rcty

[hide=qoutes]

Opposite is occuring - dragon bones are rising like crazy, like 2.1k - 2.3k each now. Still rising too.

Only because a flock of wanna-be merchants bulk-bought them all in hopes of making some geepees. :lol:

you figured it would lower right? because killing greens is (to me) less dangerous[/hide]

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Playing a different game :/

Havent been liking RS for quite some long time, for some reason I don't feel it appealing to be the 2000th to reach 99 crafting or whatever ... or the 30th to max out total ... That's a real rewarding challenge ain't it though

[hide=qoutes]

you figured it would lower right? because killing greens is (to me) less dangerous[/hide]

Well prices can drop. Hopefully GE prices stay low until the system is updated in January, then people will have to sell cheaper or not sell at all until GE prices adjust to them.

I'm mainly looking at prices from looking at GE, not really at the change in how easy it is to get them. I suppose it is, but that just makes up for losing autoers.

icecube7.jpeg

Did two DK' trips yesterday. (One zerker ring, pretty dry. Two on the hyb team also died so we got to try out the new gravestone and blessing. Note: They both got back down and picked up their graves and teled.)

One KBD duo trip today. Ohhh Got dragon med on first kill.

Now I'm training my slayer.

I'm planning a house party and some private trivias with prizes before the trading limitation sets in. Going to miss those :(

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.