Tip.it needs YOU (insert Uncle Sams pointy finger)

Ts_Stormrage

The time has come to defend your favorite fansite and take up arms against the hordes of all the other fansites out there.

I pondered for a while wether or not to post a thread like this here, but then I remembered my old days when I only used to browse the General P2P forums... But enough about me...

If you think Tip.it is the best, then now is the time to show it. This will be the 3rd time that we march to war, clad in steel, armed with rune, and I can tell you already that the odds are stacked against us.

So come and support and prove, despite previous defeats, that Tip.it is THE nr 1 fansite.

The forum thread about this.

If you really like showing your support for tip.it, you can add the premade sigs (see link) or put something similar into your signature. This doesnt have to be just on the Tip.it boards either. Remember that many forums support signatures :)

Some simple hints (not mentioned in the event post):

- The boots from the Stronghold of Security are better then regular boots.

- Green Dragonhide vambraces are the best gloves you protect yourself with.

- Strength or Power amulet, note that accuracy is a far bigger advantage then 1 or 2 points of extra damage, so go with Power.

- Anchovie Pizzas heal 18 hitpoints but take 2 bites to eat, Swordfish take only 1 bite, but heal 14. A mixture is probably best (next to atleast 4 doses of super strength), and dont forget that food will pile up on the floor with each kill.

- No returning, there'll be a massive party in Lumbridge once the war is over (hopefully celebrating tipit as the victor).

- There is a maximum of 2000 people that can go on the server, so be online on that world atleast an hour in advance.

- A single lvl 120 can take out 4 people around level 80 without breaking a sweat.

- Five people of level 100 can take out a level 120 faster then he can eat.

- Do not forget your green cape, and do not attack a green cape (kill red instead)!

- Use your prayer wisely. If you're getting attacked by multiple people, its probably pointless to try and kill them, but turning on ONLY your Melee Protect and Steel Skin will help a lot and make the enemy waste more time on you (also try and run just around a corner). When attacking higher levels, do not use your strength and defensive (def and protect) prayers, but only your accuracy prayers, use the food on the floor and strength pots)

- Do not be overwhelmed by the scale of this, as the entire minimap will be filled with people. If you lost your enemy, there are plenty of others around. It usually is best if you help someone else kill someone.

RESERVED SPACE FOR MORE TACTICAL DISCUSSION, COME BACK IN THE FUTURE!

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might do this, even though ill get owned still souds like fun :D

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I actually took off my AWESOME sig i've had more who knows how long to advertise this steel war....i know, this thing must be more important to me than i know.

count me in

I may have to take my sig off too :anxious:

Count me in. I'm more than ready to do some stabbing and slashing :twisted: . Let Tip.it's reign as the supreme site begin! We will bring the other sites to their knees! Drown them in a sea of green(capes). THIS IS TIP.IT!!!! I had to do it, sorry

Off topic: 100 posts, and what better way to get it?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I'll be there.

Who's gonna be the leader for tip.it?

Dbzruler72 will be our leader.

GO TIPIT!

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Is it true Tip.it's part of an alliance (RV,RHq,Sals) against RSC or was that a joke :-s

No, there IS an alliance but Tip.it declined to join it. <.<

Good thing too. HQ is crap! ::'

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg