Runescape update: May include Mechscape?

Darkluniux

Greetings!

You have clicked a link and you came here just to read this:

As you may know, JaGex have updated the website sections related to Billing Support.

That brought to my attention the new "Billing Information" website page. It has a pecularity, It does not follow the same "stuffy, medieval-ish background of Runescape, but a futuristic/modern theme.

Screenshoot:

proofmechscapeuu0.png

Look at the square with a map related to Runescape.

It says "Credit Status for Darkluniux".

But the rectangle is split'd in two: The superior part says "Runescape 0 days", but there is left an inferior part empty...

That part belong to your Mechscape credit!

In conclusion, we know that Mechscape will be set for January (because of the quick update to the billing system), also, we know that Mechscape will have a P2P version (too bad).

Disscuss and comment.

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no doubts about Mechscape being p2p, but Mechscape coming out on such short notice is a no no. Besides, the updated is RUNESCAPE RELATED.

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

Hmm, what if this sentence in the november behind the scenes: "We couldn't part from you without mentioning something very, very big on the horizon. The new year brings a stunning new update, and we are so happy with it that we are going to let a few hints trickle out over the next few weeks..." is actually referring to Mechscape? Aha, nobody thought of that.

2480+ total

what you just posted is not proof of anything at all, where on there does it say anything about mechscape? and how does that look futuristic? I have no doubt that they will release some kind of game called Mechscape (whether it be an MMo or not), but this is not proof of that at all.

also there was no need to make a thread on this.

umm sorry,

that's pure speculation, not proof.

+1. But it could be :P

As stated elsewhere in these forums, by quite a few people, Mechscape wouldn't be an update to Runescape. It is a completely new game, with its own site...

Of those who say nothing, few are silent -=Thomas Neil =-

Actually, that extra space is just there because of the extra typing it had to have for F2P members.

aV1YEJer.jpg

Unless they just recently changed it?

~Rcty

Rcty

Sorry that is pure speculation, not any real "proof".

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

umm sorry,

As stated elsewhere in these forums, by quite a few people, Mechscape wouldn't be an update to Runescape. It is a completely new game, with its own site...

Duh, we all know its a new game but it does not mean it wont be incorporated it to a single biling management system for both games.

Although it is speculation, the layout now suggests it will be used as corporate

billing system as it is no longer entirly runescape based ie (large jagex logo ect).

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

Now lets think if it DOES come out. Will Tip.it support it? I hope not. I hope that Tip.it is a RS fan-site and not a Jagex fan-site, but only time will tell.

I hope that it will just stay for RS though.

On topic: More speculation :notalk:

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

umm sorry,

Duh, we all know its a new game but it does not mean it wont be incorporated it to a single biling management system for both games.

Although it is speculation, the layout now suggests it will be used as corporate

billing system as it is no longer entirly runescape based ie (large jagex logo ect).

So what logic would be used to bill two games from inside one, when they both have separate sites to run?

umm sorry,

So what logic would be used to bill two games from inside one, when they both have separate sites to run?

Many Corporate sites offer similar systems.

Userbility saves creating and entering payment details more then once.

Lower overheads (merchant costs ect.) and can offer the same payment systems.

ect...

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

Actually, that extra space is just there because of the extra typing it had to have for F2P members.

aV1YEJer.jpg

Unless they just recently changed it?

~Rcty

This pretty much confirms that the proof posted in the first post is simply incorrect and caused by the left content which stretches the left content which holds the "x days remaining"

It was a coincidence that you had this.

If, or when, this Mechscape is released I believe it would call the end of Runescape. Runescape's community is weak enough as it is. To have the community split into two games would be disastrous for Runescape.

That would be the best thing that could possibly happen to RS. Almost all of the crying, whining, pixel hugging, begging noobs will go to the new game. I am bound to try out the new game, but its community will be so bad from the start I will stay a loyal Runescaper.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

[hide=numerous quotes]

umm sorry,

ect...

[/hide]

Corporate sites, yes. Specific game sites inside a corporation? especially when the separate games have separate sites? and are two different, unrelated games?

Unless they're both on one single page on Jagex site, and both games link to it, I think they won't. Still, as stated, his "proof" is nothing more than pure speculation.

[hide=numerous quotes]
umm sorry,

ect...

[/hide]

Corporate sites, yes. Specific game sites inside a corporation? especially when the separate games have separate sites? and are two different, unrelated games?

Unless they're both on one single page on Jagex site, and both games link to it, I think they won't. Still, as stated, his "proof" is nothing more than pure speculation.

We will see on january, JaGex haven't made a separate billing page yet on their corporate site because it would look very obvious that there is a new game coming. However, why JaGex decided to make this change right now?

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

We will see on january, JaGex haven't made a separate billing page yet on their corporate site because it would look very obvious that there is a new game coming. However, why JaGex decided to make this change right now?

Probably yet more "fixing that which is not broken", and ignoring the greater issues in the hope that the sheep will also ignore them...which quite a few do ad nauseam ;)