Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

gameboypen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gameboypen

  1. My hunter > yours. Wub you COL~ 8-)
  2. :( Sorry to hear about that. Nice work already and gl the rest of 200m. BTW, I have 11k Maples to sell, pm sometime.
  3. Good work. Flares > Ele bottom ftw. BTW your 85 Fletching should be before the fm levels.
  4. Very neat layout tbh. Keep up the skilling btw. Very hawt. :
  5. Thanks mate. I forgot to add you to mah blog list. Your there now. Operator280 Ok well I needed some money so I alched and got 72 Mage, thing is that I thought I had the exact amount of alchs for it on me, I was wrong. I have a lot of homework today and a Piano competition tommorow, so I won't be on much. Heres the level anyways. - 1565 total EDIT: Oh yeah I just added a 'Marketplace' section under other. [hide=Marketplace] Selling 11k Maple Logs - 75ea Rune Helm h3 - TBD Saradomin Plateskirt - 200k Buying None atm.[/hide] There is probably more things I should add though. Prices are negotiable.
  6. Thanks matie! Thanks, yes I did and Thankjoo. : I didn't think I had any trace of Santa goals in my blog left. Unless you mistook my 'Completed Goals' section for part of goals. :-k But thanks anyway. You know too much about me, and thanks. :XD: Ohh em gee! Noesssss! Why thankyou! :uhh: :) Ok I wanted to bump this when all the people are online, but have a reason too. So I'm going to post the Gian Pouch drop. Note: I know this isn't too rare and that you can even get it at any RC level as a drop. But I got a picture with the Abby Demon laying the Pouch, I r cool.
  7. Shey is way too fast.. I wub joo
  8. Very nice trip, . And wow 50 personal drops, gratz.
  9. Good work, Heph. Enjoy hurting poor metallic dragons.
  10. Wow, I'm getting unpopular. :( Well after lots of stop and starts I have acheived 75 Runecrafting. - 1564 total Thanks to Sjakie and Heph for coming.
  11. There all real sites.... And yes it is true, there is a growing number of 'intelluctual' players.
  12. : : Okay this morning I went to Heph's 99 party, which involved Hided 'n' Seek. The first clue, I randomly ran around, went to the Grand Tree going down to the second story, where I thought nah wouldn't be here.... -.- But it was fun nonetheless. Heres a picture/s. And while running to the glider to go to that big tree, I checked my Tree for 63 Farming. - 1563 total
  13. So cool. Wub ya~! I stopped taking picutres for some reason, oh well. I wub joo 4eva!
  14. You betta. And stop beating me. : Thanks Led. You are now blessed by the Burnt Meat. Noit much done today. So this is pretty much a bump.
  15. Your so retro thanks. : Thanks TOG for 54 Hunter. -1562 total
  16. Shey so wiked, asome, and kul.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.