Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
I need to catcth up to you someday. Gratz on teh liek awesome swordfish mak0r skills
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I know... :oops: It was fun, very interesting too. That had got to be the in the top 3 most encouraging posts ever. Thanks I forgot to post tomorrow that I was rolledback a decent amount of wc exp, I'm not sure realy. But It wasn't fun. I did get this this morning. - 1558 total
-
|Operator's Journal| ~Breaking for a While~
Me too
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
You are just so guddy gud.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
It's all luck imo. Got 61 Farming on my tree run this morning. - 1557 total Now off to go whale watching today.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I r just gud at everything. Going whale watching tomorrow so 94 will be on Sunday. On a side note I changed my current stats to Draynor.net as they are up and running again. - Game out
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I r just gud at everything. Going whale watching tomorrow so 94 will be on Sunday. On a side note I changed my current stats to Draynor.net as they are up and running again. - Game out
-
Au Revoir Tip.It
Bumpity Wumpity sat on the wall Bumpity Wumpity had a great fall I r too laZy to finish it.
-
Shey was here!
T3h owned. Wub joo
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks, and thats exactly what I have decided, Woodcutting today. Did TOG, my record, I find it very high even for someone with Max QP.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
2 more to 1.6k total~
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Gooder job :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
-
Shey was here!
Shey is a good fighterer.
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Mwuhahahha, go Weph! Gratz on 96.
-
Enipeus' Blog (1B+ Bank Screenshot)
Same question, your topic in Rate This! says you are in title :? You gotta read the thread not just the title, first line = OT: I've been watching your blog for quite some time now, but haven't posted. You seem to be very dedicated. With your 99 goals being in uncommon skills, thus making for a very very interesting blog. Keep up the good work.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
[lame 94 lv joke] Omfg you c4n shrk brrg3 nubs [/lame lv 94 joke] joo
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
No posts for me the wub-child? Well today, I went and collected my MTK resources (after 1 week, i r impatient nub.) 1.5m put in 950k left in a bit over a week. One seed is spirit! Ah, I was thinking of postponing my 99 WC and other things goal to my 2 month holiday during December - January. Because I have less time to play and I want to use it for more interesting things. And also because I'm more focused if I now i'll play for longer periods. I'm still undecided on that one. 76 Defence was obtained - 1555 total Then visited Col, and burnt some logs from MTK giving me 65 FM. - 1556 total So tell me your thoughts on the idea above, thanks. - Game out
-
Runescape on Wii?
Alot of you people aren't understanding what he is saying ffs. Wii has an internet browser like anything other console these days and usb ports. If they add Java to the browser, then Runescape will be able to be run with a mouse and keyboard. He doesn't mean an actual disc or downloadable game. Just like you can play flash games with the Wii internet browser.
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Haha old man > Hephy
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Why joo so me4n i r just supporting your sk1ling. :(
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Why tjhankyou, btw why you so gud? Thanks and thanks. Mwhuahahahaha no weekly rewards for joo. When I started woodcutting again I realized the quest had put me 2k off 61 Slayer and 4k off 61 Agility. So.... - 1543 total - 1544 total Now back to woodcuttering.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Train that narb skill liek teh narb joo r.
-
Best set of melee for P2P
Umm.. Bit Vague but i'll give it a go. For body I would say for training in general, Bandos Chestplate.
-
Shey was here!
You own so much, keep it up.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
joo too. Didn't play that much yesterday woodcut a bit, decided to stop doing exp logs, cos I don't gain any significant exp anymore. I did kill the Giant Mole for the first time. It's ok just a bit annoying. Well today something was gained, the new quest 'Back to my Roots' was completed. I fluked the maze and only went the wrong way once. I ended up standing near the roots at the end of it for around 10 minutes thinking. :?: :?: :?: :XD: - 248 QP I got 60 farming, I can grow yews without pie YAY! But due to poison from the boss 'fight.' (I accidentally banked my super antis before) It hit me as soon as I leveled. Here is the picture anyway. - 1552 total If I play anymore today, I'll check my kingdom then go woodcut. (Or maybe get the body parts of the wizard for some mage exp and some runes.)