Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
I might buy that stole (I think its sara.) If you have sold, meh. OT: Wth narb you liek hav 2 stiy focuz3d 0n 1337 skel of cuking cuzz slayir is jut 2 un1337 ch00by. :uhh:
-
9 October 2007 - Back to my Roots quest
Good thing I kept training slayer past my 55 goal and farming past 49.
-
~Bone found a goal!!! \:D/ ~Updated, check it out!~
Your just so 8-)
-
Shey was here!
Shey is so clumsy, wub joo!
-
OMG - left half is worth nothing!!!
I reckon most of the D Sqs in circulation are old and were made well before better sheilds/defenders came out. Thus this surplus that no one wants is cheaper than th cost of making one.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Why did you spam this on tons of blogs? I like the bff thing though. : Simple and sweet, thanks. Why thank you, no probs tanning for joo Shey. Thanks, I was on my wireless connection with my laptop and was a little to far away from the router. :? After 70 Ranged, I went barrows a bit then woodcut a minuscule bit (won't do a log, too lazy) then as mentioned above KBDed with Col. School starts tomorrow so less Runescape. :( - Game out
-
...::: JEM'S F2P BLOG! :::... 82 Cook!
Same :? You will still do great restricted or not.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Had fun KBDing with ya. Owns cooking tbh.
-
BP45's Blogg~ Combat n' Slaying, bare-handing on the side @@
Your just so cool. 8-)
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Gabe is so leet with his lil' Axe, go Gabe! <3
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Ty, none more to go. :anxious: Gabe donated me Black D' Hide chaps and body before the level, but Print Screen didn't work two times in a row. - 1551 total Thanks to Gabe for coming even though he went to the wrong ogres at first. And for Ima Rebel for gratzing me also. After this Gabe and I went to the wildy with our crystal bows (mine 2/10 - still the same fron finishing Roving Elves, and Gabe's 5/10.) Owned him tbh. I had around 3-5 hp left. Don't know if i'll get on again today, school starts tomorrow so I'm busy.
-
What you like in f2p...
I like the 'f' part. :
-
look at it! free pixels!
Because newer tifers or even older ones are able to enjoy it and have a laugh. Tbh, probably because someone searched something, found this and didn't realize it was old.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
best pickup line = Hey I'm lv 112 in Runescape with 99 Attack and I can DDS spec the King Black Dragon to Falador, wanna go with me?
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Go Sjakie, go! 8-) 8-) 8-)
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Go me!!!! 8-) Yup, I'm getting excited, big gratz on 95 your doing very well. I hope to see you soon. I know, mister CA will get scared tbh. Thanks, I will change them. (It's Game btw :-$ ) Well, ah, yes! Got 69 after seeing Sjakie get 95 Mage and some wildy fun with him, Colo and Heph. : ( I found about 600 iron knives in my bank, so I might as well use 'em.) - 1550 total (Yay 1.55k total)
-
~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~
nobody is that crazy I know you are.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I try to keep my blog tidy. :wink: Ty for the good lucks, and for the range hardness, boring = hard. Got 68. - 1549 total
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks Wout. I miss joo. :( But hope to see you on later. Thanks, I thought you were the master of prayer with all three already, I r disappointed. Got 67 Ranged, still going. - 1548 total Remember no woodcutting today , unless I pull of 70 Range and have some time leftover. :?
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks No. 1 Bloggeh Suppourteh. I also changed my base clothes yesterday. : They go with my quest cape alot better. And I used to have blond hair for ages, only changed it to white for the beret outfit but now thanks to Jagex I wear th hood so I might as well have my favourite hair colour. I mostly trained range today with a bit of woodcutting. I also obtained all the Zammy Pages and the last Guthix Page (1-3 were donated by Sjakie) thus giving me all my books completed. So i've decided to get 70 range before going back to Woodcutting for these reasons - Black/Blessed D' Hide, Crystal Bow, Karils and Armadyl (I wish.) And overall it's something everything should have. :wink: I've bought about 10k more Bone Bolts after having used about 3.5k of the original 5k I bought. So here it goes. Added to the front page. Log is here too. 6/11/'07 (Australian Date) ================== Starting Exp - 7,212,025 Finishing Exp - 7,262,683 Exp Gained - 50,658 ================== Logs Cut - 289 - Game out
-
Tip.it Times Presents: Letters to the Editor #8
Both were well thought out and enjoyable to read. I hope to write a letter one day.
-
List of Runescape Players from Different Countries
Runescape Username: Gameboypen Country: Aussietralia
-
Repercussions of Shop Update on Global Economy
Newbs quitting = bad, No new players = No more money for Jagex But 'Noobs' quitting is very very very very good. :
-
~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~
Does this plan include 200m slayer exp?
-
Rockys Blog ~ Gonna try and play more now :P ~ 70 Herb
Why you so gud? Very nice, keep it up.