Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Ok 'alot' to post here.... :anxious: NO posts either. :( First off, I was supposed to be banned from the computer but it wasn't enforced well. \ So I logged on and felt that today I did not won't to wc so I went back to the blue dragons with my mith bolts. After getting bored there I went to Cave Horrors because Sjakie uses 'em alot, but I'm not good enough for them yet. :? Finaly ended up going to the caged ogres. Now you may or may nor now I wanted to get the gravedigger random so much to fill my emote tab, because I have never ever gotten him. So unlike many people I'm going to post a picture of the random and what I got. No emote though. -.- Left for a while than came back and started fishing at Pictorisasiisas.. whatever. Got 68 there. (All guild access ftw!) - 1540 total Then went to cook my fish at Rouge's Den not knowing Col was going for 99 Cooking, what a suprise. I got 72 there also. - 1541 total For Col's 77 level, I Burnt Monkfish bombed the Den, then kept going after the level. Finally I went to do TOG and went very lousy only 101 tears. :wink: But it got me 53 Hunter, I can now trap exploding hamsters, (even though their not the best ones, there still exploding hamsters!!!!) - 1542 total To those people who I said to I might log back on, I'm not going to. Heres the log even though I did nothing. 4/11/'07 (Australian Date) ================== Starting Exp - 6,916,797 Finishing Exp - 6,916,797 Exp Gained - 0 ================== Logs Cut - 0 - Game out
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Omfg get less noob cape cos liek all the cool people have teh cooking cape and only liek t3h narbs have 99 slay/mine. 8-)
-
...::: JEM'S F2P BLOG! :::... 82 Cook!
Go go Jem!
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Ok late post because I got banned from my Computer half-way through yesterday. So I also did little woocutting for this log. (I'm still banned btw. :wink: The reason for being banned was just arguing too much with my siblings.) 3/11/'07 (Australian Date) ================== Starting Exp - 6,893,122 Finishing Exp - 6,916,797 Exp Gained - 23,675 ================== Logs Cut - 135
-
Shey was here!
Shey doesn't seem to pay attention irl as much as rs. I'll miss joo.
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
:( Nice bank, but you will be missed by many in p2p.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
:?: :anxious: I dunno, I probably wont tbh. Green dots scare me. Mwuhahahahaha! :twisted: Thanks. Logged on this morning to check my trees. I could get 2 tree runs a day, but I'm lazy so it's just one in the morning. \ - 1539 total Like most days more woodcutting will follow.
-
...::: JEM'S F2P BLOG! :::... 82 Cook!
Yup, Jem is as fast as a bunny on fire.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
It did, it did. :( Wub joo Gabe. Simple sweet and straight to the point, thanks. : Wow its soo thick... :o :shock: Log is here too, so don't fret. 2/11/'07 (Australian Date) ================== Starting Exp - 6,690,435 Finishing Exp - 6,893,122 Exp Gained - 202,687 ================== Logs Cut - 1158 Oh yeah I forgot to mention yesterday that I started my lil' slaves in my kingdom working for the 1st time. 100% maples and 25% each on Coal and Herbs. (If you haven't done MTK 150% is right :P ) Hope I get some goodies. Okay skip the next paragraph if you don't like boring things. :roll: In 'blog' news I just put all the old September logs in a hide inside the 'Older Logs' hide. And took away all the 'Australian Date's from the older logs replacing them with a header before them all. - Game out
-
How I Got Quest Cape. New Goal 99 Woodcutting--Deathmmaster
Even though Quest is my only cap atm, with Wcing being next. I feel that it is the most enjoyable (for the average person.) In terms of respect Quest > Cooking and Fletching tbh. :anxious:
-
Swedishboy7's blog! Going for all skills 80+!
Good luck on becoming a temporary Fishing Guild member, jope you get something good in that clue. :
-
~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~
Your right you don't. Keep it up. :
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
I'll miss joo.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Nah, I wuv Sara too much. Okay. *wuvs* :
-
Kingape413's Fletching Blog FINISHED!! [99/99]
Wubs. Good luck with fletching.
-
Thiesje2's blog - Outdated - Retired
Ur liek owning those rocks. :shock:
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
No wai Sara>Guth>Zammy And Gabe's donation is the first major non-Sjakie donation. Even more reason to get 70 range now.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Yes it is, it's even nicer because it's my God's Shield = Hawtest Looking and the most expensive god shield. Sold it for 580k, I could of got 600k but I'm lazy. :anxious: Thanks. Every little bit helps. :mrgreen:
-
@~Beerrobber's Bloggy~@1700TOTAL!!!-66PRAY
Burns those logs, mix those pots. Keep it up.
-
~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~
Straight from 99 Cooking to Firemaking, great work ethic you have got Wakka. Keep up the outstanding work. :
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Nice, very nice Gabe.
-
Mpets17 is on the way to 85 slayer! (71/85)
I hope so. Or was this a while ago, because you were one yesterday :?:
-
Au Revoir Tip.It
Memo is hawer than Antartica. :-w
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Noes, you lie! :anxious:
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Keep one training. Wub.