Famous People on Runescape

PLaCiDSHaDoW

I was just wondering about all the different kinds of people that play runescape. I wonder if any of them are famous/important in real life. I wonder if there are any actors, singers or band members etc that come to runescape to get away from the stresses of being famous.

Do any of you know/suspect or are friends with anyone thats famous?

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel ...

Or is it just the front of an approaching train!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no wonder America is going no-where. Just kidding jokes jokes. I don't mind him, but I'm australian so i only really here the bad stuff on tha news.

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.

I know for a fact that Jmods play rs on different accounts(and on their mod accounts... :-w )

Your point? -.-

99 Woodcutting Achieved on 17th December 2007

Barrows Drops: 1 x Great Axe; 3 x Brassard; 1 x K Coif; 1x Dh Helm; 2 x Guthans Plate; 1 x Ahrim Hood; 1 x Ahrim Skirt; 2 x Flail; 1 x X-bow; 2 x Dharok Legs.

LMsmallsigcopy.jpg

Probably some important person plays Runescape secretly

I know for a fact that Jmods play rs on different accounts(and on their mod accounts... :-w )

Your point? -.-

That J mods are famous?

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Like you said, they would play RS to get away from their celebrity status, for you to come here and say "That famous person plays RS" would get all the other players to swarm all over them, making them quit.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Like you said, they would play RS to get away from their celebrity status, for you to come here and say "That famous person plays RS" would get all the other players to swarm all over them, making them quit.

I wasn't trying to start a debate on whether or not there are famous people on runescape, and if there are whether we should know about their existence.

I just simply wanted to know if anyone does know of any famous ppl. It doesn't even have to be serious replies, see if you can come up with something interesting or funny

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel ...

Or is it just the front of an approaching train!

I know a couple, though I wouldn't reveal who they were for obvious reasons. They're fairly normal outside of the spotlight. :-k

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Theres probably quite a few celebs that play RS, I know I read once in a Halle Berre interview it said something about she spends alot of time online and in chat rooms talking to people. But she never reveals her identity, she just pretends to be an average person so that she can have normal conversations with people.

So yeah very likely.

lastsupper.png

actually....im sorta famous.....nobody knows this but my friends and now all who read this but......im actually one of the microsoft workers that was one of the main designers of HALO 3 so go buy it and help me get a pay raise for $350000 a year!!!!!

chippypktry2.png

Member of 100+ Korrupted Fury

has anyone seen small people big world? well the midget kid plays runescape... on one of the episode he's seen playing and his sister or brother saying "all you do is play runescape" or something hahaha

think i saw bald britney last night... she was clooked in a male costume and without any hair!!

well, the whole point of them playing a game (secretly) is to keep it a secret

how many ppl would just stalk them continiously? there would be fansites that would play rs just to follow them... perhaps even become more wanted to see than zezima?

still, they would just be players!! let them play...

Take your time to post on my blog please!

underbanner_proto.jpg

Open up your hate and let it flow into me, madness is the gift that has been given to me...