Famous People on Runescape

PLaCiDSHaDoW

I don't know of any famous people playing RS, but it wouldn't surprise me if some of them actually does. I mean, famous people must have some fun to :D

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the people who are posting trying to protect famous ppl ...

I don't actually want anyone to go giving out famous peoples rs usernames, if for instance i knew that Madonna played runescape, i could easily say this here with no fear of her ever getting hounded by fans, how would you know which runescape user i was referring to? oh btw for anyone who aint too bright, i don't actually know madonna on runescape LoL in fact i dont really know anyone famous

Everyone else, thnx for your replies, very interesting

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel ...

Or is it just the front of an approaching train!

Im sure i saw david attenboroughh in the wilderness observing the mating rituals of the king black dragon :lol:

I laughed at that for ages :D

[Edit]I'm just beautiful, so aren't i famous?

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I know a couple of famous people who play some other online games, not Runescape though.

What is annoying though is multiple times people have thought I'm someone famous just because I share the same name as him (Middle name included too). Only some Brits will know who this is though: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Tindall

I don't mind people asking me I'm him, what I don't like though is people calling me a liar when I say that's my name when I never even pretend to be him :wall:

Im sure i saw david attenboroughh in the wilderness observing the mating rituals of the king black dragon :lol:

You've been siggified my dear friend!

nice one, i feel honoured :thumbsup:

There was a topic in OT that George Bush plays Runescape.

Oh my...you believed it :XD:

Either that or my sarcasam detector is broken.

I didn't even read the article about it. Just said that there was a topic about it. :wink:

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

actually....im sorta famous.....nobody knows this but my friends and now all who read this but......im actually one of the microsoft workers that was one of the main designers of HALO 3 so go buy it and help me get a pay raise for $350000 a year!!!!!

*selling lifes* *350k each*

edit: there are not many famous ppl irl playing rs... and when you hear about them they arnt... and it was just a joke...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

There was a rumor awhile back that Emma Watson played Runescape.

Aww my identify got revealed #-o

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

It would be funny. You murder President Bush in the Wilderness and he sends the FBI after you. :P

OH NOES! :ohnoes: More like the NSA.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

o AND free bump....go buy HALO 3 i helped make it so i know its great!!!!!

You idiot. Who do you think believes you. :|

Anyway, I have no clue on who plays but I laughed

There was a topic in OT that George Bush plays Runescape.

We will bomb the Kalphite Queen. And Put in 20,000 American troops into RuneScape to help me beat her! :evil:

Lmao

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Do you honestly believe that anyone famous would play RS and use their real name? And if you saw someone in-game with a "famous" name, would you really believe that it was THAT person behind the character? Someone needs to take a reality pill :-w

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

Do you honestly believe that anyone famous would play RS and use their real name? And if you saw someone in-game with a "famous" name, would you really believe that it was THAT person behind the character? Someone needs to take a reality pill :-w

Do you know anyone famous in real life? If you did, do you think that you would know if they play runescape or not. Do you think that the only people that know famous people are famous people LoL famous people have normal friends too, perhaps some of those normal friends may play runescape, perhaps they also play runescape liek their normal friends.

Do you know anyone famous in real life? If you did, do you think that you would know if they play runescape or not. Do you think that the only people that know famous people are famous people LoL famous people have normal friends too, perhaps some of those normal friends may play runescape, perhaps they also play runescape liek their normal friends.

Runescape is a kids' game. Do you think someone with tens of millions who's wrapped up in the "glamor scene" would have time/be interested in playing an online game that is geared at children?

td2sig.jpg

Bill Gates. C'mon he did create the Internet. :lol:

Wrong, it was Tim Berners-Lee, who was infact English. (I can't stand it when people get it wrong >_>).

Anyway, I reckon quite a few people may aswell play, but they probably keep it personal. I doubt they want to have 'Omg u are that person from that place' messages when they are playing.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Runescape is a kids' game. Do you think someone with tens of millions who's wrapped up in the "glamor scene" would have time/be interested in playing an online game that is geared at children?

Are there no famous ppl aged of 13-16? Are famous ppl not human? do they not long for the same entertainment as the rest of us?