Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Went KBDing, Elioth killed some noob before going in and at the 3rd kill wasn't watching his prayer -.- , died, skulled, I picked it all up except for his Dark Mystic Gloves - not a huge loss but I needed something to talk about. Hanged out with Shey a few hours later and crafted some hides for her. Funky dancing went on btw. \ : - Game out
-
Shey was here!
Gratz on the hawt armour. I was going to meet you in Al-Kharid and waited for you to show up, then I realised I was on w143 #-o
-
Mpets17 is on the way to 85 slayer! (71/85)
Thats kind of you , I want a gilded altar. :(
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Hiya all! :lol: Did the easy Varrock Diaries, can do medium but cant be bothered.... Then got 76 Fletching very shortly after. \ (1514 ST) Got some homework to do now, bies.
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Hawt drop, Barrows owner! 8-)
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
:cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :( :( :( See I care more.
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Pwetty hippy sig.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Beat that. Around 30k to 76, had to go out though so :(
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Another, wasn't paying attention again so no fireworks. Rune Arrows = hawt. Got maze random straight after - about 80 coal, 18 nats and 1.1k feathers. :?
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
You seem to be a bit tooooo lucky.. HAX!
-
Celt23's Blog ~ SnC Olympics ~ Slaying
Gratz on the level and sheild barrage. Keep it up. :)
-
Etp's Amazing Bloggy! ~TONS OF STUFF ADDED! P.129~
Gl, F2P is hawt. :
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Ty, and will do, Ty again! :mrgreen:
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I it, but your current one has so much flare, even though your not currently going for 99 WC. :thumbsup: TBH I liked the old 'Hawt' siggy the most. :anxious: Forgot to post this yesterday, only while after 73, missed sparks again though.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I r good at hiding is all. :wink: Same here.
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Gratz and lol at Cwars. Nice dancing with you today.
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Everytime I come to your blog, there is something interesting. The KQ <3s you tbh. :
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Sjakie is now the richest narb eva!
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I know it is, and I will get some Veracs. Like you said Flecthing/RCing/Alching 10k Yews now. I never knew I was noticed, ty. \ HAHAHAHAHA :XD: That made me rofl irl! =D> Same, best pic eva! :wink: Okay, trained some range Then Sjakie said to get some Veracs so I decided to start fletching etc so.. Game out.. maybe :anxious:
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Yarly! Ty for both. Ok, I was looking over my character and found many levels, which you hould just have (eg 70 Range) so I have decided to prolong my 99 WCing goal (and other bits) until I get these 'essential' levels. This could also be attributed to the fact I'm getting less interested in Runescape. Dont' call me a failure though. :anxious:
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Efforts to escape boredom continue, sorta I want 70... Oh yeah and went to the Chaos Ele, was pretty fun. (with Sjakie)
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Sjakie is liek teh KQ lover.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
#-o Yeah, ftw! :XD:
-
Mpets17 is on the way to 85 slayer! (71/85)
Nais, keep it up. :P
-
Shey was here!
Gratz on the quest Shey, keep up the skillz. 8-)