Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Shey was here!
Wow..... good work. Nice 4735 rank also. that's nearly 300 ranks gone in a flash. :)
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Ty and np I needed more anyways. :(
-
Tip.it Times Presents: Interview with YoGoSun
Nice interview, my parents call it run escape. :thumbsup:
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Yep, Gratz me !!! Ty and likewise. I want a new quest lawl. This is like one of the longest no-quest streaks they have had, straight after me getting the cape too. Oh well it could mean they are focusing more on the GWD or on a really big quest. :
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
^^^ :( Nice cutting again though your hawtness.
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Realy nice acheivment bannerer thing and robe bottom. But school.. :(
-
Shey was here!
83 Range and 1940 total already. *faints*
-
Mpets17 is on the way to 85 slayer! (71/85)
Glad you got your account back. Gl again on your awesome goals.
-
Celt23's Blog ~ SnC Olympics ~ Slaying
RS life is hard sometimes so many choices, gl on that next defence lv and gratz on those dk drops. :
-
Au Revoir Tip.It
I want you back on RS... :(
-
[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]
Ahhhh... freaky! You would of pwned that cat anyways. :-w
-
Mc's Blog - 95 Farming
Hawt <3 lv. Nice 80 fishing.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Slayer pl0x? Gl on 85 anyways. \
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Damn, you get everything nice. Gratz on the drops, clue and the 95 hp. : EDIT: Oh and on 60 page thread.
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Ohhh shiny rings. Nice collection and other drops. Nais Slayer level also. EDIT: And 30 Page thread.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Here it is... :) That is 25% to 99 myself. EDIT: Added these two levels. Was 10k off the strength and 4k off the Slayer.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I r loving you guys posts. More Homework today = less playing... About 30kish to 85 and 1.5k total though. :XD:
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Better than half the stuff on tv these days. Love my performance tbh. :XD:
-
Mpets17 is on the way to 85 slayer! (71/85)
I'm so sorry that you have been hacked, that's awful. :( (Beat him up irl) But if you do get it back I hope you come through. :)
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Don't you hate that. Ty though. Only a while to 85 Wc and duh de da da... 1.5k total. O:) :XD: :ohnoes: \ : :) :D :shock: =D> :anxious: :thumbsup:
-
Quit - 05/09/07
Hawt levels and f2pness. Gl making those airs. :)
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Nice wcing with your hawtness, will do it again sometime.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I concur :( :( but
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
You will be 1.7k total in no time. Keep it up. :
-
MPETS17'S attempt at all level 1 clue rewards (:
Why do you have 2 blogs? :-s