Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

gameboypen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gameboypen

  1. Happened with me too. :( First Daynor, now it looks like RuneWeb. So I just switch to RS Bits & Bytes. Your choice though. Oh, and call me Game, I really really hate Gameboy... :? No offence.
  2. Gratz on the clap clap. Nice clue btw, free 'maaaagic' bows. Magic means special right..
  3. Thanks for the bump. I don't know whether to have the party at 11am..that would be friendly for americans, but like 2am for english people...Or have it friendly for english and not for americans...GAH!! All that matters is Aussies. :-$
  4. I want your blog. Ty though. Yeah I went there, ty for the tip. :XD: What is weird is for the last 3 days I have ended the day and been kicked off the computer with only 10-30k exp to go.... Oh well It's pretty good to log on and get the level almost instatnly.
  5. Its a scary place. :( Gratz on the levels so far and goodluck with your next 99.
  6. Where are you?? :o I miss you.. :( Gratz on the levels btw.
  7. I want generous freinds like that. :( Have fun with school kay?
  8. ^^^^^ The tip.it Community is sure helpfull.
  9. Ty Prayer narb. Gl on the 2 exp you have got to 99 att. \ Got 83
  10. My 1337man nearly died. :shock: Good that you didn't though, and gratz on the drops of the trip before.
  11. Gratz on 99 muscle-building. :P Sorry I couldn't make it. :(
  12. I r excited. So close. Hawt BOB btw. =D>
  13. No one can surpass me in hawtness. Gl your nearly there. :shock:
  14. I got 50+ all stats (at last.) Oh yeah and for the reason I havent been on much lately is because I'm pretty sick. :( Whole family is tbh. Done
  15. See the Abyss is your friend. School is fun tbh :anxious:
  16. Awww, you deserve better. Gl with furutre trips though.
  17. Ty, Hephy. \ About 110k to 82.. Might call it a day. :
  18. I didn't realise you had a blog. Good work on the Torso is hawt. Heph is right you are ftw.
  19. Awwmahgawd. I cant wait, I hope to make it.
  20. And sure we did BA :) Well, I haven't been on much yesterday, and won't be on too much today. But what I did.... [hawt pics of torso getting] At long last I got that torso Gratz and rip Guthix Plate.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.