Everything posted by elmo_killer6
-
lock please
if you wanna get it done fast you could always go out to the hill in 46 wild with the saphire with 100s of level 2 spiders. That or try the security stronghold.
-
Experiment / rock crab alternative?
you could always try PC with a good team or maybe fire giants or hell hounds
-
Ever wondered if your character is "good"? 30k+ Views!!
15 for me
-
cash - useles till member again
money isnt useless try to set a goal for yourself like getting a certain god armor or a lesser rare. Or just go pking and if you die youll have money to get more stuff.
-
SOTW #3: Pink
1. LP 2. Kal 3. Star in the sky
-
Drawings...Not Pixeling
What don't you get about the first one? Its just a sketch page lol. I just draw random people in my notebook during school. Ok i get it now. They look good for just little sketches during school. I dont know where you find time to do it though.... Just a little comment maybe stray from quite so runescape based things its more fun to use your imagination
-
Drawings...Not Pixeling
I didn't really get the first one so I'll comment on the second one. It looks pretty decent and there's not much wrong i can see with anyhting except his right (our left) eye. I think the hair should go over it and have the eye visible through the hair rather than have the hair go under the eye which is somewhat creepy.
-
is there any way to shrink the runescape window?
I dont know about shrinking Runescape i Think it depends on your screen but if you use ie7's tabbed browsing you can switch between your windows with almost no lag.
-
iPod Video ~ I can't get videos on it
they probably have to be saved in a specific format like .wav or something cause i know the songs need to be in a specific format. Check the website to find what it is or what works for me with the songs is to save them to a blank disk and then load it into Itunes and itll convert them automatically. Dont hold my word to this though as I have a Nano and as far as I know it works with songs but im not really sure with videos. If you dont have blank disks you can get them pretty easily at an office supply store liek Staples.
-
Space Scene
It looks pretty good but theres something about it thats got be bugged i think its the fact that it jsut doesnt seem to flow just right.
-
weird...colored text in clues?
Ive seen it before in some of my level 3s (which the TT guide is oh so helpful with)
-
The old nite siggy? can you make me one?
wrong forum use art bazaar
-
rate my avatar
edit your title asking for a mod to lock so they can see easier.
-
Rate my avatar (new thred)
its ok but the guys hands look like ovals and for the masks you used the preset colors which 1. hurts my eyes a little especially the green one and 2. makes them stand out a little too much
-
SOTW #3: Pink
i guess ill submit mine now probably one of my bests
-
Best way to make money
probably not thats still a litle low to be getting pkers but ya i agree with captain get 44 RCing
-
best way for 1.7m
get your rcing up 5 more levs to 44 and the money will really start to flow.
-
i kno this sounds quite noobish, but what's flaming?
flaming is when one playing makes an attack on another through insults or somethingof that manner.
-
Need Sotw Sig C/C
New version using C/C
-
How'd you make your first mil?
I think i got my first mill off of vial merchanting at the ardounge general store goood times, gooooooood times...
-
Whats the most profitable skill?
Theyre a range weapon that has an area of effect like Barrage ancients. THey in high demand at the moment because using them can get you over 250k range exp an hour. For money making even though I alch with the nats I make if i sold them I'd be making alot of money. Or there's my personal favorite but also extremely risky way, Staking :thumbsup:
-
advice for quick level ups please!!
Thats a hoorible suggestion for the games sake and his. To get even halfway decent Exp at PC you need a good team. And with a good team with those stats he'd never hit his 50 damage. For a real place to train I'd recomend rock crabs near Relleka north of Seers. They're good exp, won't really hit you, and you get the occasional clue scroll to keep things interesting.
-
invisible 2h
yup its the shadow sword it looks great but the stats arent that great and i fail to kill people with it :cry: . I'd still say it's worth it just for the looks.
-
Need Sotw Sig C/C
oh sorry i didnt see no its a render from planet renders only pink thing i could fins that i kinda liked
-
Happy Valentine!
looks ok but it looks kinda like you over zoomed it because the quality seems somewhat low. youre making me want more chocolate than Ive aleady got