Everything posted by elmo_killer6
-
your stupid pet stories.
Laser pointers + Pets= good fun. My dog will do that too, even if you just use a flashlight.
-
Goths? Worship the Devil?
MOst goths don't actually worship the devil. Most people jsut do it for attention. EDIT: yay 700 post count
-
f2p....c.o.n.v.e.r.t.....t.o.......p2p
Here's Tip.It's guide to becoming a member should help anwser most of your questions. http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=new_members_P2P_guide.htm
-
Beating a record for the dragon slayer quest
Nah it won't I've been skiing for a few years now andI've never had an injury. But ya unless you can get to 126 before axe man jack and then do it he'll have you beat.
-
Experiments Over-Rated!!
Ya I used to use rock crabs but I recently discovered I like to train using slayer it's great drops and exp in 2 skills.
-
Zoid's Gallery
Select all Rounded Rectangle make sure background is transparent save as a png file Ok ty I'll try that on ym next sig.
-
some of my work {warning alot of pictures}
Looking great. The renders aren't choppy at all.
-
Ectotokens
I think I have a few from when I did animal Magnetism but I don't have many. I've never really used the ectofuncus to train prayer.
-
Zoid's Gallery
they all look great. I like the rounded borders better but I can't figure out how to do it #-o
-
your stupid pet stories.
Me and my dad were playing catch with my dog kind of like monkey in the middle. Well, so my Dad throws the ball and i catch it but my dog just runs right into me trying to get it. He knocked me done and sent me to the hospital with a concussion . Oh well, I got to miss 2 days of school.
-
anyone use this high-speed fletching/alching method?
I, like most people have known about this for a while. It's common knowledge. Mouse keys makes alching work even better, although it sometimes seems to screw up my comp.
-
POLL: Do you like Magic or Range?
Gonna have to say range cause I'm a freak like that and it's my highest combat skill.
-
Terragen
Looking great! In my oppionion it looks like there's a bit too much shadow to the left.
-
What is the best p2p weapon for me?
Whip for general use and Dragon Scimitar for training Strength.
-
Where do I get a knife?
you could try shanty pass. Only certain general stores have them instock.
-
SOTW #4: Movies
1.K4D4 2.Sue 3. Runemetsa/Kal
-
Zoidnerd Feb 23 2001 to feb 23 2007
bye :cry: I don't really get the trend with quiting thereads lately but none the less it's still sad.
-
which heads do you have?
I have 2 crawling hands but that's it.
-
construction help
Mine limestone and then use it to make fire places.
-
Parkour
Looks fun but i dont live in an urban area so I can't really do it hear.
-
Are bird nests members only?
you forgot one [*:1x3r4h3s]rings
-
SOTW #4: Movies
well heres my entry for the week probably not the best.
-
A New and IMPROVED Wilderness Sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's wrong with the one we have now?
-
RANGE TRAINING
Well sonce you said you don't care about drops I'd say rock crabs or experiments got 60-70 in less than week not playing much at rock crabs.
-
Tip.IT mayor.
At least somebody agrees with me... I also noticed my name is still on the list. I'll say it again: I don't want to be a part of this, take my name off. I think the author abbandoned his thread after relizing how stupid this idea is.