Everything posted by elmo_killer6
-
Any cases of Extreme Luck?
I got a robin on my first ever level 3 treasure trail. I kept it for a while 'cause range is hawt, but then I was desperate for cash so I sold it. Then they went up about 1 mill. :evil:
-
What is the best way to kill a sara wizard?
Exactly what I do works every time.
-
power mining, wat is better? iron or granite
well I think they changed the granite mine to be non-desert affected again so I'd say granite. If not iron because greanite isn't worth it with the heat, if it's still there.
-
Prettyyyyyyyyy O_o
They go the other way though. I like it. It just kinda looks odd that the just appear. Make it seem like the bottom part had already occured and is starting to fade away.
-
Everyone can draw, Tip.it group signature Just need text now
I added a monkey armed with a coconut and some coconuts to the tree.
-
Jewlery
With the gem, gold bar, and correct mold in your inventory use the bar on the furnace. A menu will pop up. Just click the gemmed jewlery you wish to make. If you already have the jewlery theres no way to add a gem to it. EDIT:^^beat me to it while I was typing. :evil:
-
Ever been in a Car Accident? Post your stories.
I can't drive yet, my mom was pulling out of the parking lot of the school I had just took my SATS in some guy rearended her. It didn't cause any damage to either car it was just a bit scary.
-
skill clues .....
Oh no you might have to actually train your stats :ohnoes: . Besides just get it to 63 and admiral pie in.
-
lock on request please
Goodluck. How many nats is that?
-
Runescape posted on new game site
NOt new I've known this for a while.
-
Best way to get to lvl 100+
Lately I've been using slayer to train combat and I really enjoy it. You should give it a try.
-
My first fakes' =) [Text]
You forgot something: Overall pretty nice.
-
SOTW #6: Music
Here's mine. MIght do another, didn't really like how it turned out. EDIT: forgot the picture #-o #-o
-
My Smallish Gallery
New sig for this weeks SOTW: Had to be music related.
-
I didnt know jellies dropped whips...
He's dropped his whip and taken a screenie.. It's not classed as a fake, There is nothing unreal about it. Most fakes about runescape are speculating, ideas and things that don't currently happen etc..
-
Weights of armor?
I Don't think it goes like that because I know mith is lighter than most and in the thread to find max weight one part was addy I think.
-
if you could have 1 mill....
1 million chinchompas. Top range spot for me! :thumbsup:
-
Your top 5 stats and why?
Fletching 88: Used it to make money as a nooba dn now to make boes to alch Range 86: Favorite skill cause I'm weird Mage 79: Entangle going for TB Hitpoints 79: Side effect from range Attack and Strength 70: Not too huge on melee.
-
I didnt know jellies dropped whips...
Why isn't what he's saying in the chat box? Sorry its not really a good fake and its easy to pull off.
-
The Worst Lures Ever
Someone once tried to lure me but before him I saw him talking to his friends about previous lures. :oops:
-
Money, Armour, and the occasional lobsters leg
Mine yourself 5k pure essence and make cosmics. Once you have 44 runecrafting from that and 5k cosmics sell the cosmics and get yourself around 1m. With that buy around 5-10 glorys with about half the money. Then buy another 5k ess and craft nats in the abyss. You'll get probably around 300k an hour using pouches. EDIT:tripsis beat me to it while I was typing...
-
Fail Curse help
you need -65 bonus to repetedly fail. Try equiping metal or security boots and d hide vambraces. Notice the -68 mage bonus with that equipment. All you need is -65.
-
Pet Peeves?
White people who try to act like black gangsters...
-
glitch for elegants when they first came out.
+1 Nice find. Is that the cape?
-
closed
Try marketplace forums here or crafting forum on official forum.