Everything posted by elmo_killer6
-
Terrible Picture Award~CLOSEPLZ! last winner:da latios!
Eek you Jpegerized it! Run for your lifes! :ohnoes: :ohnoes: On tip.it, buddies aren't really thought highly and a competition using a kit you didn't design I doesn't work too well. It's basically a test of copying and pasting skills.
-
My first fake screenshot, please rate.
Not bad but it could be created ingame I think so it's not really a "fake", however the execution is okay. On a side note, turn private chat off so you dont have to blur it which ruins the image.
-
Close plz!!!
Just a buddy with the hat color changing. It's relly nothing and I wouldn't even consider it your work unless you made the kti which i doubt becasue I've seen it before.
-
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Looks like it's gonna be great. One of my teachers proposed a field trip to see it in IMAX :D .
-
taller or shorter then your siblings...
My brother who's two years younger than me is a few inches taller... #-o
-
Post all trivial Youtube videos here
Japanese potty training. :lol:
-
Some Hiim art - Latest Piece - Forum Link Added! :P
Maybe have it go back and forth between the two not jsut going animated from hawk to human then jsut jumping back to hawk. Try to make it seems seemless.
-
Tip.It Sotw #-13 Theme: Freestyle -Vote now (rules changed)-
Um... Why does the voting for 11 say April?
-
Honey Toons!
Seeing as the peices are by multiple people I think this would violate the rule of only posting your work, but that's just me. Anyways, nice comics.
-
I don't like old sneaky snake....
It's transparent its the animation is monotone black so taht would explain it. Looks pretty good maybe clean it up a bit and add a rootbeer bottle. :thumbsup:
-
paint tagging
[Advice]The order form burns my eyes :shock: try a different color.[/Advice]
-
ThruItAll's Image Shop! - Inactive.
any examples?
-
First pixel image(s) UPDATED
Its ok for a first, however there isnt really much shading, no lightsource, the line art isn't done right, there shouldnt be things kinda like L's in it its hard to explain. And that guthan looks anarexic which isn't normal for him.
-
New sig
Any advie on how to make it flow? yea sorry i didnt post before, umm, the renders cool but it just dosnt fit, so try some diffrent flows and the font, just seems off too. just try and redo the sig and have it match up like an outfit :D Okay thank you, although i never understood how to download fonts so, I always have to use the default ones on my computer which are pretty bad.
-
New sig
Any advie on how to make it flow?
- New sig
-
NOW OPEN!!!>>>>~~FREE DRAWINGS!!~~~
:lol:
-
Busted, your criminal experiences here!!!
Nothing here, but I did have to ride home in a police car after my family's car broke down once. The back of those things definatey aren't comforatble.
-
My first fake
The image isn't showing for me. Try uploading it to imageshack
-
A new one, and a place for all to come.
are you crazy?! how can you save it as .jpg? it screws up the quality to horrible levels! .png for life! For photolike images Jpeg works fine. It jsut kills pixels. And besides for most non pixel sigs its the only way to get it to size without distorting any of the colors. As for the sig, there's not really much to say. It's basically a stock with text and a border. What program are you using?
-
Name Theives!
Googled mine and nothing came up so... ya I'm ok :thumbsup:
-
Name Theives!
Googled mine and nothing came up so... ya I'm ok :thumbsup:
-
Are you Older Or Younger Than Your Siblings?
I'm the oldest. I'm 15 my brother is almost 13.
-
First Photomanip
Well, I thought I'd give it a try. It didn't come out as bad as I thought it would but some of the transitions are pretty bad. Oh well C/C is appreciated no matter what.
-
Tips on faking accents?
What about a heavy Russian accent or even better: Igpay Atinlay (That's Pig Latin for those who don't know)