Everything posted by elmo_killer6
-
why did you start playing runescape
Me and a friend got into a argument of wether Runescape or Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne was better. Having been playing Warcraft at that time I decided to try Runescape. That's when I got hooked. I had played Runescape before that but it was off Miniclip and I thought the only area to go in was the Lumbridge swamp. :wall: #-o Which is why I was arguing that it wasn't very good. Needless to say now I'm back to Warcraft cause Dotas are fun :thumbsup:
-
Pixel Avvy Request -Zombie Elmo
Well, I need a new avvy and I have a dream avvy pictured if someone would like to make. I would really like it if someone could make a zombie-like elmo head. Maybe have it seem a little mummyish too. Don't really care about the background. Make it 100x100 and tip.it avvy size please. For those who don't know this is what elmo looks like And make it look zombie style like this If You could do this it'd be greatly appreciated.
-
you learn something new every day
School's out so I've shut learning out of my mind until next fall.
-
Search button not working
Are you talking about these forums or the Runescape ones?
-
If I see yew tree crowded with macroers....
Jagex has said that they don't read macroer reports because their system is "so good". Report them if you wish but it won't do anything.
-
What is your Real Life job ? ^^
Student.
-
What's wrong here?
We seriously need a post meaningless chain letters here sticky.
-
My First Pixel Signature.
Really the only part that looks remotely good is the guy, which basically an exact copy of the one in dementedhero's tutorial. You need to use more shading and pick better colors, cause right now that big yellow splotch (wheat field?) is killing my eyes.
- PK Pixel
-
WHATS YOUR IQ?
I've never gotten it tested.
-
Worlds Ugliest creatures!
It looks like a naked mole rat.
-
How do you do this?
No you need to create an account.
-
Pengy Pixel!
THe image hosting site that's in TIp.IT shows it as a jpeg. Click on it to see the PNG.
-
Dark Bow vid.
Wow nice. WHat percentage does the spec use?
-
Hunter & Tech, and Purple Sig.
THe techno ones pretty nice. However the hunter one seems too blurry. IT's also really hard to see the text, which i don't see how it's Hunter like anways. IT looks like a metal robot.
-
pscho vs cow
...yea... You saved it as a Jpeg for starters :? OTher than that I'm somewhat speachless.
-
Bubsa Sings RuneScape: What happened next
Yay finally I'm gonna go check it out now.
-
What's For Dinner? - Saturday night
Marinated steak. It was good and there's leftovers :mrgreen: Also mashed potatoes and a salad on the side.
-
Favourite and least favourite School subjects
Best at math. Favorite is Science. Worst/Least favorite is Spanish.
-
What's your hair colour?
Dirty Blondish
-
NEED SIGNATURE PLEASE!
Why not jsut post them?
-
Guess the combat lvl of the person below you!
Nope 89 Lets see 69?
-
Official Hiphop/rap track of the day
I've just never really liked rap. Most of it is digitalized background music with some guy ryming about some obscene [cabbage] he's probably never done. I know some of it is probably different but this is jsut from my experience. I don't know, I'm probably just biased towards rap, but I just never really liked it. Part of the fact that I don't like it is the whole culture associated with it. I think I'll jsut stick to rock it's much more pleasing to listen to in my oppinion.
-
my color is too big
its only 19k it should be okay to use on these forums.
-
Would you kill?...
But that could completely change the future to a point where you would have never been born and wouldn't have been able to kill them. But then sense you wouldn't have killed them everything would be the same and it'd be an unending loop in which you could never trully rid them from the past. Don't mess with time travel :notalk: