Dark Bow vid.

letterbomb05

well as many of you know the dark bows came out today and i <3 range so i thought to myself, i've got the cash, so why not? Anyway, here is the vid i made of me using the specs and hitting kinda high 8-)

feel free to rate and comment

EDIT: I did test the bow on a level 116 with rune legs, fighter torso, zerker etc (a commenly used PK outfit) with 80 defence and I could hit 30s just as easily and the bow has a 100% chance of hitting which means it cannot hit 0-0. If i get some donations I will do some more test sessions and put another video up.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...Thats pretty good damage........

Thanks for sharing

1335752yv6.gif

[]*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*______Now Look Down

The%20Offical%20Pharaoh%20of%20Tip.it.png

how about you guys start uploading this stuff to stage6.divx.com instead of youtube for now on. tired of crap quality

kthxbai

isn't that the one where you have to download the video? that would be even worse

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

how about you guys start uploading this stuff to stage6.divx.com instead of youtube for now on. tired of crap quality

kthxbai

isn't that the one where you have to download the video? that would be even worse

no, that might be something else.. like fileplanet or something.....

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

kthxbai

no, that might be something else.. like fileplanet or something.....

oh ok because someone posted a video on a download website and my computer is crap, it can't handle that kind of memory

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

erkid"]Great song choice, as soon as I heard Billy Talent I got into the video.

yeahhh... i'm a 80's kinda guy i thought the song sucked :roll: but it doesn't change the fact that it was a kick [wagon] video

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

Now can rangers shut the hell up about the DDS?

Not very likely that rangers will shut up about it. DDS is only like 50k, is poisoned, and you can take up to 4 double shots in a row. Though IMO this weapon, although you can only take 1 shot in a row, is much cheaper than DDS due to much better accuracy and you can hit upwards of 40 per shot.

Speaking of DDS, has anyone thought that it might be worth it to super poison the dragon arrows, they being so expensive?