Dark Bow vid.

letterbomb05

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm never staking or pking now, not that i ever have before.

+1

+2

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Wow, those hits are incredible.. If you went team pking with someone who had a DDP++, I don't think anything could stop you :lol:

Why is it that my nerf senses are tingling? I have a feeling that one day i'm going to open the RS main page and see this:

"We thought the dark bow was unfair and unbalanced the game, so we've taken away the guaranteed hit part of the spec, lowered damage bonus 10% for normal arrows and 30% for dragon. We've also lowered the range bonus to emulate that of a magic short bow, and made the spec 100% drain."

Mithdragonsig5.jpg

dang man, nice 36,37 pretty cool. u did that with steel arrows? wonder what u can do with dragon :twisted: maybe some people will have the guts to pk with it, some people might have like 6 bows in their bank :shock: gonna be sick to pk and ko some people, i think jagex just made pking too easy for richer people making like 3m a day. i might just fish 40k lobbs for 1 ::' itll take over a month but i guess its worth it. and ill train range first, not a big fan of range. -.-

Shots-Sig.jpg

my god. im buying one when i get p2p back...

+95 range bonus?? that is one sick bow...

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Melee will still own Ranged. But now range stands a chance against melee.

Nothing will beat the dds. But boy mages will be running for this beast.

The triangle is balanced, and mages get obliterated by range now. Just as it should be.

I agree, I can not stand range, as is obvious by my pitiful range level, and I don't PK or Stake (have never done either one), but it does seem like the triangle is now balanced the way it is supposed to be. High range owns Mage, Mage owns Melee, Melee owns range.

I was a little worried when this was released due to the only time I skip through the wildy is when I am doing a clue, and I typically wear anti mage (blk hide, mystic boots, far seer, legends, phoenix necklace, Ring of life etc and carry DDS, sara book and 50 poisoned rune darts, sara pot, sup attack and sup str, elf crystal for one click tele, clue crap and sharks......and the thought of being spec'd to almost dead by a dark bow before i have time to do a whole lot of anything is perplexing. Before I was never was too concerned about being pked, but now......so maybe i need to change my anti pker, doing clue outfit a bit.....or not...hmmmm

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

This... truly.. is amazing :D

EDIT: Whoops, that was spam. I have to say, many RC pkers are in a lot of trouble from now on. Not only that but also this is going to totally shred some people in the wilderness.

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m