Dark Bow vid.

letterbomb05

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was that every time you spec'd or just the good ones, i would like to see a vid of every spec and some ppl with like full rune/ torag on to see how it would be pking

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

how about you guys start uploading this stuff to stage6.divx.com instead of youtube for now on. tired of crap quality

kthxbai

i feel safer with youtube because they might add keyloggers to downloads =;

that site isn't a download i don't think.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

People say that DDS can hit almost this much, 4 times in a row, and is cheaper, but they forget one thing. DDS is very unaccurate on melee armour, and you'll hit quite a few 0-0 specs. I don't know how accurate the bow is, but if it is accurate enough to constantly hit 50-60+ for someone with 99 range, then it beats dds.. Although with 2 specs (it uses 55% of bar) it could be more fair, although meleers would complain.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

how about you guys start uploading this stuff to stage6.divx.com instead of youtube for now on. tired of crap quality

kthxbai

Go buy your own bow and do ti yourself that way then. Jack [wagon].

Should have showed a few shots in a row, so we could see the speed. Does it use two arrows every shot?

Nice hits though..kinda scary.

35b9enp.jpg

BT WOOT GO CANADA FTW

ya slick vid, good song, nice specials. i think thats about all i can say about the bow itself, awsome specials. ive seen the bow up against 96 defense and rune armor (ME), instead of bare skin and i can say im not the least bit afraid. :) but kewl vid u got some high hits in

Looks like Jagex made us a BFG, I'll wait for prices to go down... How far can this thing shoot? I wanna test this bad boy on Dagannoth Prime :twisted:

Dagganoth Kings Drops: Berserker Ring (x1) D Axe (x2) Seercull (x1) Archer Ring (x1) Seers Ring (x1) Mud staff (x1)

kthxbai

the qaulity is not from youtube, its from who ever uploaded it, it wouldnt change a thing if he uploaded it to that.

sig.jpg

Good hits because they didn't have armor watched a vid where dark bow was hitting against player who had an armor barely hit nothing, 0,0,5 or that kind hits so it might not be an ownage, maby with out armor but not with armor.

*removes jaw from ground*

awesome!

apparently the max hit is 45-45 at 99 ranged with all the boosts.

not only is it good, but the special looks awesome, and range can finally compete with melee to a degree.

thanks for the vid, but if you can, would you get one of it in a real wildy fight, or just against someone waring full pk gear?

im gunna own me own pures soon :twisted:

dark bow = <3:

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

erkid"]Great song choice, as soon as I heard Billy Talent I got into the video. Next time get some people with armour on. So you can see the hits on armour.

The armor wont matter, as the spec hits 100% and the armor wont decrase the hit power 8-)

Theorethically when you dont use spec then it will not hit in armor so much as the crystal bow, because it has less range bonus :-k ( full crystal bow has +100 range bonus, dark bow has +95 range bonus)

hoping to see 45-45 spec \'

Melee will still own Ranged. But now range stands a chance against melee.

Nothing will beat the dds. But boy mages will be running for this beast.

The triangle is balanced, and mages get obliterated by range now. Just as it should be.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite