Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

elmo_killer6

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by elmo_killer6

  1. All I know is that I hate mangos and like carrots.
  2. I can't even tell what that is.
  3. I don't believe in heaven or hell so that wouldn't be a problem. However, I wouldn't want the moral implications of me having killed someone.
  4. Well let's see there's basic mage robes like the hat and body. Then there's mage boots. There's also ghostly robes. That's all I can think of.
  5. Well theyre involved in a range update so I'm happy. :
  6. I pretty much see him everytime I go to Cwars on wourld 99. Seen him other places too but not as much as CWs.
  7. elmo_killer6 replied to Twitchy's topic in Off-Topic
    Oh no our opinions are being rescected. OT: Don't watch too many cartoons any more, but things like Tom and Jerry, Naruto, DBZ. Sometimes I'll watch Simpsons, but my parents don't like me watching it or things like Southpark
  8. Corazon espinado-Santana Had to sing it for Karaoke in Spanish class...
  9. BLue. Too bad blue's my least favorite color, possibly cause it's my brother's favorite :-w But anyways, MTG ftw.
  10. Why post such a biased review? YOur basically just stating your oppinion. So far Wikipedia has been a great help for me on schoolwork sometimes saving hours. You're just stupid if you cite. Besides I rearely see vandalism and even then it's fixed very quikly.
  11. Happy Birthday! :thumbsup: *sings* Happy Birthday to you.... On a second thought I wouldn't want to ruin your B-day by making you hear me sing :-w
  12. Hmm, well that's nice. Tought it was going a little far but I guess that was just to bring up the necessary reaction to show the organ shortage in the world. It's a pretty good idea actually.
  13. elmo_killer6 replied to eckered's topic in Art and Media
    Welcome back. The pixel looks good.
  14. I dont either. Also they look like JPEG's He spelled HYT (hey you tip.iter) with teleport spells. Seriously why post this?
  15. i did more than just crop them i also added the tung and the eyepatch... So you made already horrible looking Runescape Graphics look worse basically?
  16. [hide=Article] [/hide] Link:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6699847.stm I think reality TV's gone a little too far. THis is just plain wierd.
  17. There's little to no effort put in. Why even bother posting? EDIT:at the above please don't make posts like that. It'll just encourage more effortless crap like this.
  18. It's an isue that bothers the peopel who play the game. It makes it hard to type ingame. We should be able to discuss what we want on these boards.
  19. Well, in the US "hor" is another name for a prostitute. That's probably why. I know a lot of jsut random stuff is. Like everyother thing you type has atleast something censored.
  20. Possibly if i I get back into runescape since im semi-retired at the moment, 65 slayer and then range as high as i can on dust devils. RL goals: Have fun doing stupid stuff with my friends. :thumbsup:
  21. Here's my entry not sure exaclty if it's what we were supposed to do
  22. I'm pessimistic. I worry too much.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.