Everything posted by elmo_killer6
-
Whats your special skill?
I cans seperate my toes in my foot so that none of them touch. I can also dislocate my thumb.
-
Anyone get this??
It seems to happen to me alot. IT seems like everyday I'll jsut happen to look at a clock and it'll be 5:55 P.M. That's the only time it happens for me though.
-
New Sig Rate or Hate
new version
-
My second fake, please rate and c/c
The text doesnt look quite right. are you using size 13 and then also bolding the ingame text?
-
New Sig Rate or Hate
Fire away. Please only usefull C/C. Ver. 2
-
What movie(s) did you last see?
I watched Van Helsing and National treasure on TV over the weekend. THey were both ok movies not the best not the worst.
-
anime
Just DBZ and Naruto for me. I don't watch TV that much. I'm not huge on anime but some of it's pretty good.
-
Urgent!!! Anyone dog owners out there? My dog ate...
They probably ate bones in the wild so it should be okay. I think the reason people say bones are danegrous is because they can splinter, which will get caught in the dogs throat. However if it ate it whole that shouldn't be a problem but I don't know how well it can digest a bone. I'd take it to a vet just to be safe.
-
VOTE NOW!>>Skin of the week comp! (skin-otw)<<VOTE!!
Wow, that sounds supperbly easy. :| Thats why this won't be a contest of skill it'll be a contest of who likes which render the most...
-
Taking a Request or 2.
Ok sword I'll make yours if I get the time.
-
-
Looks pretty good so far. There's really nothing I can see thats wrong, except the beard seems a little too big. can't wait to see it finished :thumbsup: .
-
mage question
Anywheres that's nonmulti where the creeps cant hit you but are like one sqaure away. You just need to have -65 mage bonus to always fail.
-
Taking a Request or 2.
I'm up for another request if someone posts a render I like.
-
Taking a Request or 2.
Because it'd basically be the exact same thing...
-
Taking a Request or 2.
Here ya go:
-
Official? ~ Ratchet & Clank ~ Jak & Daxter ~ Crash Bandicoot
They're all good. I've never finished any of them, but I've played/have them all. Then again I never seem to be able to finish any game
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Iron Maiden- Another Life
-
Movies that deserve sequels
How abouta sequel to the Goonies =P~ Nah that wouldn't work, hmm I don't know.
-
Taking a Request or 2.
Ok ill get on it soon (after dinner)
-
Taking a Request or 2.
Well I'm kinda bored so I'll make a sig or two depending on if I like the render. Please use planet renders. Heres the order form: [b]Type (Sig, Avvy, Banner, Etc.):[/b] [b]Dimensions (Size):[/b] [b]Colour(s):[/b] [b]Render (Not required):[/b] [b]Font:[/b] [b]Font Color:[/b] [b]Text:[/b] [b]Subtext:[/b] [b]Notes:[/b] [b]Border (No tech borders!):[/b] [b]Re-Sized for Tip.it (Yes or No)*:[/b]
-
VOTE NOW!>>Skin of the week comp! (skin-otw)<<VOTE!!
So basically this is the slap a render on an Ipod game?
-
*REQ* Oh Go on, please? ^-^
google images kirby singing
-
Love Letter~New Pixel
Looks pretty good. Maybe jsut AA a little since some of the edges look a little rough. Other than that it looks pretty good. THe rose looks a little awkward but I cant tell why; It might be the short stem.
-
Grab the phat
I snipe the hat off your head as you're walking along and take it. I then make it into a paper airplane and throw it so it gets caught in the wind and is never seen again.
-
pixel of the month~mods,please close
AA it it will make it seem smoother.