Everything posted by elmo_killer6
-
Eek a spider!
I don't really find any insects scary, unless if they are really big. Except for misquitoes they're just plain annoying.
-
what is your worst skill?
Farming at 30.
-
Best Metal Bands?
Iron Maiden is my personal favorite.
-
Membership or not I have the card, you decide by answering.
Should start immediately and then just take$5 off it every month. It's worth it if you play enough and are a high enough level to enjoy members fully.
-
world 99 and world 7
The solution to all your problems.
-
new pixel finished
He looks a little anarexic (sp?). Other than that his feet look a little blocky. Oh and that skirt is like way too short especially for a guy :-w .
-
Anyone know how to make a quick 7mill?
Stake 7m and hope you win :wink: :mrgreen: Or.... You could use the guides posted above which are more risk free. :P
-
Weekly Poll: What would you do if a friend gave you a phat?
Wonder how they got a party hat in the first place. Then I'd keep it or sell it I dunno. If it was blue I'd sell and buy a yellow one (crowns ftw). Then I'd buy other stuff with the remaining money.
-
Tell Me Why I Should Come Back to Runescape.
If you've got nothing better to do over the summer why not? That's why I started playing again.
-
[failed] Pinball Random has set rewards? Hmm...
Sounds interesting. I'll test for you next time I get the event.
-
��â�š���¨��â�š���·��â�š���·��â�š���·��â�š���º
Good luck. I don't think I'd have the patience to mine that much.
-
Keep or Return?
Dharok. If they're stupid enough not to pray on Dharok they deserve to have their items looted. Oh and if it was lag get a better comp. :XD:
-
Uncooking - Hidden Skill or Sick Joke?
I wonder if you had thge stuff to make a fire while going to scaperune if you could and then cook the fish you akready uncooked? :-k
-
My first pixel picture
Background+Text=My eyes dead, but the skull itself looks pretty good for a first. Maybe shade the whole thing not just the top right.
-
Penguin General
Wrong sig buddy. :roll: Looks good so far the hat seems a little pillow shadow though. Maybe that's jsut me.
-
UNDERGROUND PASS HELP....HURRY!
Just wait till you have to keep charging it then it doesn't own so much.
-
One qestion about forum
[url=blog link here][img=Image url here][/url]
-
a level 126 or party hat set?
Phat set because getting one through skills would be alot harder than getting level 126.
-
An idea for leveling crafting
I think lumby is faster the bank is 1 floor above the wheel and you don't have to worry about buying and seeling and you can string one more an inventory because you won't need cash.
-
Pixel Avvy Request -Zombie Elmo
That's ok it's great I love it. Gonna go edit my profile now.
-
Melzar's Maze now inaccessible?
There's probably a specific one that drops the key and that's the one he can't kill. That's what I got out of it atleast. That is weird that they'd do something like that.
-
Pixel Avvy Request -Zombie Elmo
Bump.
-
Listening to songs in a foreign language
Mainly english for me but I have a few Spanish songs from the Santana Album Supernatural which has spanish and english songs.
-
Pokemon Games! Vote and Discuss Now!!!
The original red blue and yellow were the only good ones. All the rest were basically the same concept but were renamed with new pokemon.
-
Been long enough?
Sweet looking good. I like his shirt (Iron Maiden ftw). Ill miss the obscene pinky gesture though... :cry: I like you're style, it's err... different.