Everything posted by elmo_killer6
-
Police insist OJ Simpson treatment is fair
Armed robery at a hotel. He has it comming he better get what he deserves. Hopefully he doesnt end up like another Paris in terms of jail. Isn't he already rich enough? (I have no idea about him, if he's rich or poor) P.S. OJ Simpson fun fact: OJ Simpson is on a team called 'The Assassins' in a new NFL game for PS3 and Xbox360. He was stealing sports memorabilia that he insisted was "his".
-
Police insist OJ Simpson treatment is fair
Armed robery at a hotel. He has it comming he better get what he deserves. Hopefully he doesnt end up like another Paris in terms of jail.
-
Light Bow---Read on!
[/hide]"Decent" of Light? You mean Descent of Light? And you can hit 25's quickly at 99 range w/this. And whips can hit 30s and 40s quikly. I don't really see the problem with this a new bow would be cool. Except make the requirement 80 so that it can actually be good for once.
-
Green Boater Bug!?
Having a rediculous hat sliced through your head isn't as bug. :-w That is kinda wierd.
-
Mother has sex with her 2 kids.
Judging by the news report, it sounds like it was almost initiated by the boys. There's no arguing that it's completely her fault, but I don't think it can be considered rape. She didn't force sex. Because of their age it might be considered rape. I don't know about Canada, but in the U.S. I think if someone has sex with some one under 15 it's automatically considered rape in court. That really is jsut plain creepy.
-
Hit points
People are over looking another method. A way to get fast HP experience is to do pest control then put your points in HP.
-
How Often Do You Play?
It really all depends on homework and how busy I am. Normally I play for maybe an hour or two but not everyday. Over the summer I didn't really find myself playing much. Last but not least I play maybe 3 hours on the weekends at most.
-
My new siggy
I haven't really used photoshop in a month or two so I decided to fire it up again and make a new sg for myself. Ilike the outcome of this one but the quality got shot by the 30 kb limit. Ver. 2
-
Master Slayer Guide by Axe Man Jack (AOW) Updated 9/06
It is an AOW guide. :P
-
When was the last time you cried? And why?
I honestly can't remember the last time I cried.
-
Anyone that done stuns for mage lvls
I dont know if this works with stuns but with the lower level curses have -65 mage bonus will allow you to never be succesfull.
-
Stakers info and types
You forget an important quest for a 70-50-70. You should do merlin's crystal to get excalibur which is a necessary item on a 70-50-70.
-
where are green dragons in f2p?
Other than Elvarg who is a quest monster for dragon slayer there are no green dragons in F2P
-
The Monkey Madness Jungle Demon Guide
Looks good. Maybe add a section for killing him without prayer. That would help pures and people without 37 prayer.
-
login bug NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!
I'm sure everyone knows it, I'm just not telling beacuse it's against tip.it's rules.
-
login bug NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!
As far as I'm know you've always been able to log in two accounts at the same time without an IP switcher. I won't say how it's done nor have I done it, but it is possible.
-
Login Server Offline?
Just started to get it. I got disconnected then couldn't get back on.
-
Login Server is Offline ?
Nope I'm logged in fine at the moment. EDIT:I just got disconnected and then I am getting that message when I try to log on.
-
trading card games
I've done them all at some point, Pokemon in elementary. Yu-Gi-Oh in middle school. Then MTG (which no one has mentioned yet) in late middle into high school. Of them all MTG is the most fun to play, but i probably have the most Pokemon cards.
-
Do you use other RS Fansite Forums than Tip.it?
Only tip.it for me. Oh and the occasional visit to the rants forum on the RSOF to see people making fools of themselves.
-
Mage help
The only mage requirement for DT is 50. However, using blast spells can make some of the boss battle alot easier.
-
Mage help
I'd say get 60ish because being able to use all the blast spells is helpfull in the quest.
-
...
Dragon takes 60 defense to use not 50. Also, the dragon shield is the only piece of dragon armor that requires a quest, legends. Defense is an important stat in duels especially armor on so if you would like to win it can help. The prayer probably doesn't help either.
-
clan wars...
Youre best bet would be one of the forums in the Clans header. From there choose the one that fits best what you want to post.
-
Steel bars or coal and iron?
Steal bars sell for 550-600 and iron is like 80ish and coal is 180ish so thats 440 total so steel is more expensive.