Everything posted by elmo_killer6
-
Verac & Torag!!! (Big File Warning!)
Why is he wearing mittens? Happy?
-
funny stuff done!!!
Throwing a tenis ball while holding the leash my 100 lbs yellow lab was attached to. I went flying. Not so much funny as me being stupid.
-
Armless, One Legged Man In A Car Chase Escapes Police.
That's pretty funny. The police got owned by that guys serious skills. They shoulda shot his tires out so he couldn't run.
-
*REQ* Oh Go on, please? ^-^
Hmm.. he beat me to it while I was making one and by chance using the same render #-o But anyways here it is
-
Pixel On Ms-Paint! Work In Progress
Go die. we're not whining about errors, we're giving him c/c which is what he asked for. Why don't you come back when you know what you're talkign about instead of making yourself look like a fool. As for the sig, it looks extremely grainy and over dithered. As far as anatomy goes, it's practically non existent in the arm area. The guy on the rights arms go from giant to tiny and the hands are way too small and only have 3 fingers... Unless being supported by the whip, which since there's some slack, I doubt, it's an extremely unnatural position that just looks too 2D. The perspectives pretty good, except maybe the sun good be a tad smaller but that's more personal preference.
-
Which Sig To Use?
I don't really like any of them try to make one a little better. None of those really fit the render, try and make a background that looks like it could go with a rock bands symbol. Oh and the text :notalk:
-
Tip.It Sotw #-13 Theme: Freestyle -Vote now (rules changed)-
Runemetsa only made one entry. ~Dark~ good point I think he's trying to say he only liked Runemetsa's. :notalk:
-
Lastest signature (splatter)
The render really doesnt fit the background. When I think of jack I think of kinda a holloweeny feel, mysterious; not blood splattered everywhere. It's not really blended that well either, which I guess might stem from the fact that the colors really don't match.
-
Need a transparent made ASAP
It's a Jpeg. I think the tip.it image host automatically makes it Jpeg. Try Image Shack. EDIT:nevermind its just a Jpeg on the screen once you click it and its on the website its a PNG, but anyways Lil ataza did it so no worries :P At below: I guess i just cant read #-o
-
Random Signature Generator
http://www.uzzisoft.com NExt time use the sticky for questions.
-
Makes me think...
Pet rocks ROCK, I mean who wouldn't want to spend their weekend writing about them, when they could be like going to the movies![/sarcasm]
-
Ah the hell, taking 2 requests.
:lol:
-
Hm... latest...
I don't really like how the text gets cut off and there's no borders on the sides don't know if you meant to do that or not. I don't really like the whole feel of the sig.
-
PLEASE CLOSE-Dacoolanator V.s Lil Atza - LIL ATZA WINNER!
Just a bit of advice: Update the first post to include the entries, it makes it easier for people.
-
Tip.It Sotw #-13 Theme: Freestyle -Vote now (rules changed)-
You've made that one before this competition, haven't you? :o Does it say we can't use older ones, pretty sure it doesn't. As long as it's made by me. Besides it's jsut a sig I made for personal use, haven't already entered it in something else unlike someone else here who's entered the same sig in 3 battles...
-
Tip.It Sotw #-13 Theme: Freestyle -Vote now (rules changed)-
1. 2. My entries.
-
Ah the hell, taking 2 requests.
Could you make me a manip with one of these: http://www.sxc.hu/photo/770663 http://www.sxc.hu/photo/678859 http://www.sxc.hu/photo/687680
-
Broken Ankle..
Ouch, that sucks. We were doing high jump in my gym class today too.
-
Nadril vs. DementedHero! VOTE NOW! edit: DH wins.
Wow really close, congratulations to both of you especially DH.
-
PLEASE CLOSE-Dacoolanator V.s Lil Atza - LIL ATZA WINNER!
You need to learn not to be cocky, yes your signature is good, but no need to carry on like a 5 yr-old. You consider that good? It's basically a render on a background, there's not really any attempt at blending or anything. When this does get polled definaltely going to vote for lil.
-
Pic i have been working on
You saved it as a Jpeg use PNG. As for the sig, it's pretty bad. I don't know if you were going for a pixel or not, but it's just not very well executed. First of all the color choices are horrible, pick colors that are lower down on the palette. Also maybe try to put more realism into it with shading, anatomy, perspective, etc.
-
fake
His hold on the saber is is akward and the theme has been done before and is unoriginal and not really all that funny. EDIT: I don't see why people are saying this is so great. All he did was recolor a rune longsword.
-
music lessons
How about trumpet, it's fun to play and pretty easy to learn (three valves only not like 20 with a sax). It also does pretty good at playing melodies and other stuff. This is probably biased towards otehr instruments though seeing as I only play the guitar and trumpet. :-w
-
$65M lawsuit over a pair of pants...
Wow... just wow that's really pathetic, especially considering the fact that they found them and he wouldnt assept them, which is why the amount got so high. He shouldnt be able to count all those days seeing as they offered to compensate. I hope this guy loses in court and ends up just looking like a greedy idiot.
-
Terrible Picture Award~CLOSEPLZ! last winner:da latios!
I think i deserve flaming first rights. :lol: But ya as I said before, making them in your free time is fun and all... well err I guess for you, but having a competion is pointless and has no test of skill. However, maybe a you made from scratch, no kit competition would be better, but seeing as you even have a kit in your post, I don't think that's what yu were going for.