Everything posted by elmo_killer6
-
Easter 2007 question
Okay thank you. :thumbsup:
-
Easter 2007 question
Does anyone know when the event ends because I couldn't find a date. Thanks in advance if you know. :D
-
How to Rate Other Peoples Guides
Don't know if you'll be adding them later but here's more things to add: 1. Text effects, which yours is really lacking in. 2. Spelling and grammar, which yours also has issues with. Why don't you use some of your tips on your own guide to make it better. (ex. Pictures) All in all I don't really think this is all that fitting as there already is a guide writing guide. And besides I don't judge guides on their layout, I judge them on whether or not they help me, which sorry to say, this really doesn't.
-
My first fake not any good
Other than the inventory mistake you made that's easily accomplished. As for the text and stuff look for bloodvelds tutorial it's in his sig. If you don't even think it's good then please don't post it. It's just a general rule for this forum.
-
Cartoon Sig, c/c please
Looks good not much to comment on other than the fact that you saved it as a jpeg #-o
-
SOTW #9: Minimalistic
Don't really think my other one fits the theme so heres another:
-
car blinkys
No me gusta Why do you even bother? They're all horible quility and things a 2 year old could achieve. And ya, What's a car blinky?
-
Have you ever been hacked?
Never :thumbsup:
-
SOTW #9: Minimalistic
Don't really know if it fits the theme or not but whatever :
-
online abreviation sightings in real life?
Theres a PSP game called W T F [hide=Big Picture- Game Cover][/hide]
-
Do i need Super Restore or just Restore pot when doing DT?
I'd bring sups since they will also take the place pf prayer pots.
-
Photo Discussion
Those are really nice. I like the layout of the site too. :thumbsup:
-
What is an enchanted onyx neckalce?
The BTS this month said something about necklaces getting an update so it may soon have a use.
-
Should I leave my combat level of 3?
If you really can't decide between the two I'd say just stay at three until you have a firm decision, because at 60 defence there's no turning back.
-
uriss emote
Do you have the clue in your inventory?
-
Should I leave my combat level of 3?
I think a level 27 with dragon would be better because less chance to die, can show off more wealth, and you wont get labeled as a macroer as often.
-
When is your Birthday?
Valentine's Day (Feb. 14th for those who dont know)
-
Bad adverts
Report bad adds here.
-
Time for me to give something back
Grats on 1000 posts. I really like the sig. I almost have 1000 myself. \ wow, typing on a PS3 is odd.
-
Help? Runecrafting combined with Tiara?
Make sure your tiara is blank and make sure you are at the right altar. Then use the talisman on the altar.
-
full dh
Bulk items are your best way to go. Try something that has a lrage range of prices that's really easy to buy low and resell quikly high.
-
how to get to specific places
Look at the quest guide for Mountain Dughter to figure out how to get in there.
-
Black Salamander - My barrow's weapon of choice
Either buy harrlander or grow it are the fastest ways to get it.
-
RuneScape Music Or Your Own?
Seeing as Runescape music doesn't really work on my 'puter anyways, I have to say real music. Even when it does work, Runescape music is preeeeetty bad.
-
Weekly Poll: Which Tip.It website feature do you use...
Forums is what I was thinking too... Oh well I guess I'll have to say the clacs which help with training and whatnot. That or quest guides cause I can't solve puzzle to save my life and I'm not huge on questing anyways. Oh well, I guess I'll have to decide and then vote later.