Everything posted by elmo_killer6
-
full dh
Then try this for other ways to make money with skills.
-
full dh
I'd say get your runecrafting up to 44 and use puches in the abyss to make money. Or you could go look in the AOW for some merchanting guides or guides to making money through other skills.
-
Chicken Suit, whats the point?
It's a holoday item. It's meant for fun. However it does enhance the flap emote.
-
bank the tickets or use the tickets
You should do 100 blocks at that level. Theres a good guide for agility here.
-
The Queen of England?
There is... Very funny. No wonder I haven't heard of her. Icky. I was talking more along the lines of a Diana/Charles bi-product. Man, that would be a smokin' Princess, I bet. ...Oh. Anyways. Besides you live in the U.S. That'd be a long way to go only to get turned down... :-w
-
The Queen of England?
We were talking about this in World Civilization today :-w . I think she's more of a figure head or tradition more than an importance. She really has little influence over the country. If England feels the need to maintain a Monarch as a tradition, power to them. However, the money she spends on the palace and stuff could be better used.
-
Post your April Fool's giving away my account post here
username: elmo killer6 password: yesthisismypass pin: 1134 ^^put that into a calculator
-
first render i ever cut
The area around the feet still has a dark outline and the winglike parts look pretty haphazardly done. Look for some tutorials on like planet renders or something to get a clearer outline.
-
Rate My Sig and Avavtar
Why even bother posting? All you did was crop a picture and then paint text onto it without even using the tool. Atleast put effort into something you post on these forums.
-
Google, you trickster!
That's funny yet extremely pointless... :-s
-
Braces
I went was going to summer camp when I got them, and all I could eat was cold mac n cheese for lunch everyday. I've also had braces twice....2nd grade and 8th. I also play an instrument which basically means pain in the mouth while playing. To sum it up I hate braces.
-
from 56 to 70 range
Nah you won;t hit enough on them at that range level.
-
how do you pronounce "yanille?"
yan-I-L
-
Good April Fool's Pranks?
IF your kitchen sink has a sprayer, tape down the handle with clear tape so that when someone turns on the water they get soaked. If your parents drink coffe or something in the monring replace the sugar with salt :twisted: . That's about all I can think of.
-
Rocky soil
The guys shadow just looks like a single colored block. Try to add some shading to it and continue the patern of the ground underneath it jsut darker. But ya like LP said, move the moon and possibly move it a bit lower too, to cast longer shadows which I feel would fit the piece better. Ther background kinda needs work too. The mountains seem to pop up and disapear quikly, maybe make it build up to them. Also the [bleep]e thing in the background is just wierd and I don't think it fits.
-
First Pixel
It seems like all you did was use line tool and then fill in with basic colors. Try to use shading and perspective to make it look more realistic. You cant realy accomplish thoes however using just the line tools. Try the pencil.
-
Are you a Forum Junkie?
Whenever I'm on RS im normally on these forums too (I'm doing a treasure trail right now.) However I'm more of a reader than a poster. [hide=check out me BBcode skillios]Ihavetehpower [/hide] ^^lol :P :XD:
-
WTH?
Yup I remember someone posted a .gif of it somewheres but I forget where. It looks pretty cool.
-
SOTW #8: Freestyle
I guess I'll enter another one that I was just messing around with. Nothing special, but it might hurt your eyes :XD: :-w
-
Guthan, Is it worth the money?
Although it may be a bit more of a hassle I'd say that bones to peache would be more usefull than guthans. Unless you like to afk at places like bandits... :-w
-
new sig i just made
Looks pretty good. Maybe try giving the text a slight green tint because at the moment, I don't think it looks all that great. Don't really like the top font either.
-
pixel of the month~mods,please close
1. xxxshade 2. destro Definately a difference in quality between some of them. EDIT: I just notice both of hiimben's are 100x100 even though rules say 80x80. Just thought I'd point it out... :notalk: :-w
-
How Rare Is Gilded???
Never gotten one either however I've gotten a fair assortment of everything else except third age.
-
Best Clue Reward Ever? Post it here
First ever level 3 :thumbsup:
-
The most epic battle! (Or hardest).
Sephiroths on either KH game are fun. Then theres some bosses from FFX like sin and the magus sisters. I also thought the battle at the end of King's Quest 8 (old game) was interesting, but now necesarily hard.