WHATS YOUR IQ?

gedboy21122112

Well I'm wondering what Your IQ is .

please don't flame me or anything for this.

And don't lie,I dont want to hear that you could out smart sir isaac newton at chess with your "300" IQ.

My IQ is 182 I know It's high But I'm not lieng (typos on purpose for scarcasem purposes{1 of the typos is in the brackets}.

Anyway post your IQ hear!

I am a runescape freak (gedboy2112)on runescape.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine tested in year 4 at 146. 182 seems ridiculously high, considering Einstein had an iq of about 160. :?
His IQ is 220. 160 wouldn't make him so clever, like he is.

Anyways, myn is 177.

Resize.jpg

First - Credit to Otbg . Second - Credit to 4be2jue

Just like the rest of the people that have posted so far, I took an online IQ test. I got a 328.

[Never got it officially tested, and no, I never got that number. Waaaayyy too many high numbers on this thread- I'm probably somewhere in the 120s, mid 130s at best.]

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

unlike most the people that have posted i'll post a real IQ score from an IQ test i took when i was like 7 or 8 forgot, i got a 118, probaly mid 120's by now

which is considered good, since the average IQ is suppose to be 100, but since the orginal test, the average IQ has gone up to around 115'ish

i would also like to add, that IQ test does not mean you are smart, people with high IQs that dont apply themselves will do alot worse then someone with a low IQ that does apply himself, and secondly IQ test is only one area of knowledge, some tests out there test you in over 100 different fields, so just kuz you have a low IQ or a high IQ doesn't mean your smart

legends2.jpg

I got 120 when I was 10. I'm not sure what it is now. Nor do I care.

I'm 15 now and know a hell lot more than I did when I was 10. So it should be a lot higher.

I didn't even know that water was composed of 1 hydrogen atom bonded with 2 oxygen atoms when I was 10. I also guessed at a lot of things.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Just like the rest of the people that have posted so far, I took an online IQ test. I got a 328.

[Never got it officially tested, and no, I never got that number. Waaaayyy too many high numbers on this thread- I'm probably somewhere in the 120s, mid 130s at best.]

Are you freakin' kidding me? Even the smartest person in the world has less than that IQ and has an IQ about 280. No way... no way...

Resize.jpg

First - Credit to Otbg . Second - Credit to 4be2jue

I've never had it officially tested. I've taken those online tests but I doubt they're very accurate. I usually score in the low 130's on them, if I'm remembering correctly.
The online IQ tests are completely false, their goal is for you to score good, get all exited, and buy the "complete analysis" for $10. You can have an iq of 80 and score a 130 on those tests.

Are you freakin' kidding me? Even the smartest person in the world has less than that IQ and has an IQ about 280. No way... no way...
That's one messed up IQ test :XD:

Btw, a fun fact: Having 200+ iq means you have photographic memory, and never forget a single bit of you life. This means that you remember every single thing you saw, touched, heard, tasted, and smelled, everything.

Well actually every single person does that, even the most mentally [developmentally delayed]ed ones with iqs below 50. Our iq determines our brain power, and how well we can bring these memories up, and the average person with the iq of 100 is unable to bring up 99.9999% of their life. Thats a lot of wasted brain eh?

Side-note text is your friend.

I was overexaggerating it to emphasize the fact that nearly all of these numbers are total BS bologna.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I've never had it officially tested. I've taken those online tests but I doubt they're very accurate. I usually score in the low 130's on them, if I'm remembering correctly.
The online IQ tests are completely false, their goal is for you to score good, get all exited, and buy the "complete analysis" for $10.

Haha we should all put stupid answers into it and see if we still get like a 300 or whatever.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Perhaps we should ALL take the same test - Even if it's not accurate, it'll be accurate for comparing with each other.

I took an online one when I was 10, I think I got 128. I might take that test again.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

durrrrrrrrr.................................................................................

This is such a show off thread of people posting random three digit numbers that begin with one.

Just wait, there will be at least a few people claiming 200+ IQ's. IQ threads and "measure your body part" threads are always full of big numbers.

Pixeloaded.jpg

Note: The majority of people on here can't bench press their IQ. :)

But seriously, half of you are lying. Someone with an IQ of 177 has no business playing Runescape.

tomato1ry.png

Various online tests put me anywhere between 115 and 135. "Gifted," it says. I'd like to take a real test, and not an IQ test either, but a comprehensive and complete one, one of the ones that measure several different areas of intellect. I have a hard time trusting any online test to be totally accurate.

sig2.jpg

I have no idea. :|

Same.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009