WHATS YOUR IQ?

gedboy21122112

Well I'm wondering what Your IQ is .

please don't flame me or anything for this.

And don't lie,I dont want to hear that you could out smart sir isaac newton at chess with your "300" IQ.

My IQ is 182 I know It's high But I'm not lieng (typos on purpose for scarcasem purposes{1 of the typos is in the brackets}.

Anyway post your IQ hear!

You [wagon].

Anyways, for credibility and compairison, lets all take the same test! Post your result pics here, though most of you will cheat the system and take it 40 times anyways.

http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/index_main.jsp

You know you have to pay for the results, right?

The results are most likely not true anyway...

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm wondering what Your IQ is .

please don't flame me or anything for this.

And don't lie,I dont want to hear that you could out smart sir isaac newton at chess with your "300" IQ.

My IQ is 182 I know It's high But I'm not lieng (typos on purpose for scarcasem purposes{1 of the typos is in the brackets}.

Anyway post your IQ hear!

You [wagon].

Anyways, for credibility and compairison, lets all take the same test! Post your result pics here, though most of you will cheat the system and take it 40 times anyways.

http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/index_main.jsp

that wont work, i doubt they just take your true answer and add 50 to it. One person with an iq of 50 will end up getting 230, while another with an iq of 110 will get a 150. Or something like that.

you CAN NOT take an IQ test online.

Anyone who thinks they can probably thinks they can also get their PhD online in just 3weeks.

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

Anyone who thinks they can probably thinks they can also get their PhD online in just 3weeks.

I got my PhD in 4 weeks through University of Phoenix.

Pixeloaded.jpg

sure you did.

sure you did.

:uhh:

Pixeloaded.jpg

Because of this thread i took a free online iq test...and i quit 1/3 of the way through.. so i have an incomplete iq. Make of that what you will. :wink:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Well, I took a IQ test and got a 5. I am not kidding you. I took it the next day and I got 115. Oh, I also took another one just now, but at the END of the effing test I realized I had to pay $30 to get the results. What a rip-off. They couldn't have told me I would have to pay it in the [wagon] for a stupid test BEFORE I took it. sentence>

Ok, just took another one, this was a prank IQ test... Just wasted some more time! Could anyone give me the link to a real IQ test.

tfssig.png

[LOLZFUNYIMAGEE]

aparently its going down :ohnoes: :mrgreen: :lol:

but i dont know... maby like 150 ish -.- never seen some where where is a test to know it...

I smell irony or... something. Dang it, this is like the eighth time I thought I smelled it but wasn't sure. Stupid allergies -.- .

Got it! Took like three minutes, but oh well. You just laughed at the OP for saying he had an IQ of 182, and then you went on to give yourself a random number at genius level! Ha! my nose isn't useless after all!

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Ive taken an Iq test that puts me at between 150 and 155. No, it wasnt an online test that takes five minutes, it was a test where I sat in a room in school alone with one guy taking the test for 3 hours. I ended up skipping a grade because of it and some other things. Two things to the various posters:

1: with an IQ test, they always give you a range of 5 points, as the test is not 100% accurate.

2. The test is adjusted for age and education, so your age should have no impact on your test score (ie a test taken when you are 10 should yeild the same score as when you are 50)

Online tests are not accurate at all. I have gotten results between 60 (clinically [developmentally delayed]ed) to 275 (impossible, highest ever was low 200's)

finally, people read wikipedia!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iq_test

If you people were are actually as brilliant as you claim, why do I find you to be so stupid?

Maybe you are the one that is stupid? :D

Blow me, rookie.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I laugh at threads like this. Finding out your IQ from myspace questionnaires don't count.

Alfred Binet (1904) developed the first intelligence tests for the purpose of identifying [developmentally delayed]ed children. His scale assigned an individual child a mental age (MA), which refers to the average age at which children can be expected to achieve a particular score.

Terman brought intelligence testing to North America, adapted the concept of the intelligence quotient (IQ) and expanded the meaning of the IQ from a predictor of intellectual ability.

IQ = (MA/CA) x 100 (CA= Chronological age).

The validity of IQ tests depends on the purpose, to which they are put, and they should always be supplements by other measures; reliability refers to a measure's ability to produce consistent results.

Intelligence is probably best viewed as multifaceted, although we still do not know precisely what its facets are, how many 'general intelligences' humans really have or how to measure many of them. Indeed, some facets of intelligence, such as general problem-solving ability, may be universal, whereas others depend on cultural and historical developments. Perhaps intelligence is as much the match between a person and a time as a quality of a single individual.

IQ reflects a complex interplay of nature and nurture.

Such as, the Army Beta tried to circumvent the problem of language; the intelligence tests used early in the last century were linguistically and culturally biased toward native-born English speakers. David Wechsler attempted to minimise these biases by creating a new instrument, the Wechsler-Bellevue tests (Wechsler, 1939).

Percentage of population in each IQ range in a frequency distribution of IQ scores, takes the shape of a bell-shaped curve (Anastasi & Urbina, 1997).

Severely intellectually disabled = IQ under 55 (0.1% of the population)

Mildly intellectually disabled = IQ between 55-70 (2.2%)

Borderline intellectually disabled = IQ between 70-85 (13.6%)

Average IQ score = IQ on the lesser side of average 85-100 (34.1%)

Average IQ score = IQ on the greater side of average 100-114 (34.1%)

Superior = IQ 115-130 (13.6%)

Very superior to gifted = IQ 130-145 (2.2%)

Greater than that = 0.1%

According to psychologists IQ tests are neither valid nor invalid. IQ tests are some of the most valid, highly predictive tests they have ever devised, and they can be useful in targeting children on both ends of the bell curve who require special attention. Comparing members of markedly different cultures or subcultures can be problematic.

There are so many other things to consider but I have made this post long enough and IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m sure you get the point.

What is my IQ? As much as my ego is tempted I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t wish to disclose it. That comment in itself is egotistical enough :-#

IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll let all the other people boast to one another how smart they are online.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

According to psychologists IQ tests are neither valid nor invalid. IQ tests are some of the most valid, highly predictive tests they have ever devised, and they can be useful in targeting children on both ends of the bell curve who require special attention. Comparing members of markedly different cultures or subcultures can be problematic.

Exactly. I took a test at the tender age of 5, together with a bunch of other tests to see if I'd be intelligent and most importantly mature enough to skip a year at school. They never disclosed any numbers to my parents, or if they did, my parents never disclosed them to me. The psychologists did say that it was highly advisable for me to skip a year or I might get into trouble (I was teaching myself how to read and count), that I would probably do well in school and be able to go to university if all went well. They had no certainties, because no matter how high your IQ is, it's what you do with your brains that counts in the end.

Also, having a high IQ isn't necessarily a good thing, but oh well, since everybody likes to brag... I did partake in the National IQ test on television. It was great fun, but those aren't really numbers that count for anything. I scored 141, but then again, the whole of Flanders scored an average of 115. Not very likely, considering the average (100) and their voting behaviour <.< .

Everyone has a special talent. Mine just happens to be with human behaviour.

I remember one time I did volunteer work with PhD psychology graduates to gain credit for my course unit. We worked with a mentally challenged man who was not allowed in the shower by himself in fear he would swallow too much water. Previously he had locked himself inside and refused to come out. He also wouldn't let people touch him so getting him into medical procedures was a field day. He liked to shake hands with children and this was considered a problem. He also had difficult behaviour to control. The psychologists who had their PhDÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s had enough of him. I, on the other hand thought it was due to the simple fact that the poor man wanted his shower time in peace. I voiced my opinion and they tried it.

I gave him a radio timed for 4 mins and he was allowed to go in by himself, listen to the music and enjoy his time and when 4 mins was up my voice came on the radio and said "insert name here" your time is up you have to come out now. He unlocked the door came out and this fixed his mood swings instantly.

I also suggested the first ever thing I ever learnt in psychology which is classical conditioning. I told him I would just like to put a bandaid on his finger and he let me do it. Eventually I put a bandage around his finger. Then we moved up to his whole hand, then his leg, we got to his waist in a few weeks time but he didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t like that so we moved back a step... Eventually he let me touch his body and get him ready for medical treatment, I then asked the medical staff to come in and let them do the procedures. For weeks we went for walks closer to the medical building, then eventually inside the building, then eventually in to the medical room. That fixed that.

Then taught him that it was only acceptable to shake adultÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s hands and if they donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t shake them back he didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t have to be aggressive. I also used classical conditioning to redivert his aggressive behaviour to sticking up his thumb. Instead of hitting and getting angry he would simply stick his thumb up at people. That fixed that.

I thought it was amusing that people with so many years experience could over look something that could be solved so simply.

Another time someone was diagnosed with ADHD by 3 medical professionals but I wasn't convinced due to his behaviour patterns. Even though these people were socially a more credible source than I, I still begged for more opinions and further behaviour analysis. The patient that was diagnosed for several years with ADHD actually had Bipolar II disorder which is exactly what I had predicted with his behavioural patterns.

Does this make me intelligent? No it does not. Human behaviour is my special area that I'm good at.

By my post I hope you have learnt that it doesn't matter what your IQ suggests you're capable of. Your special talent could wow people who are socially considered more credible than yourself.

Albert Einstein was called a slow learner, [developmentally delayed]ed and uneducable. He also had Bipolar disorder. Did you think that stopped him from proving everyone wrong?

Those with unbelievable IQ's usually suffer from some type of mental health disorder. I find that amusing that it can go from one extreme to the other. If you're not smart enough you're [developmentally delayed]ed and being too smart can send you [developmentally delayed]ed, ironic?

I'll repeat my first statement to end my post. Everyone has a special talent.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Never took a real one. However, I did one on t.v.!! :') I scored 124, not 123, not 125, but 124.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I got mine tested in year 4 at 146. 182 seems ridiculously high, considering Einstein had an iq of about 160. :?
His IQ is 220. 160 wouldn't make him so clever, like he is.

Anyways, myn is 177.

was..

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Why is it practically everyone claiming they're over IQ 145 (0.1% of the population) can't even spell or make an intelligent post on these forums?

igoddessIsig.png

Exactly. I took a test at the tender age of 5, together with a bunch of other tests to see if I'd be intelligent and most importantly mature enough to skip a year at school. They never disclosed any numbers to my parents, or if they did, my parents never disclosed them to me. The psychologists did say that it was highly advisable for me to skip a year or I might get into trouble (I was teaching myself how to read and count), that I would probably do well in school and be able to go to university if all went well. They had no certainties, because no matter how high your IQ is, it's what you do with your brains that counts in the end.

Also, having a high IQ isn't necessarily a good thing, but oh well, since everybody likes to brag... I did partake in the National IQ test on television. It was great fun, but those aren't really numbers that count for anything. I scored 141, but then again, the whole of Flanders scored an average of 115. Not very likely, considering the average (100) and their voting behaviour <.< .

That same thing happened to me, except when i was eight, because i was performing well at school, and i went to a psychologist and did the test, i had to put together 3d puzzles and answer questions and stuff, which at the time i thought was really boring and stupid, understandably. Mum only told me the score last week, which i swear is 146, i'm not trying to boast about it :?

And about einstein, yes, he never took an iq test, but i asked my bio teacher who is head of science at my school, and she said that they estimate that it would have been in the high 160's, if he took a conventional test. In a normal test the time you take effects the score you get, and he had a creative brain, that could work out immense problems, but not quickly, (this is rather dumbed down as to how she explained it haha), if he took it without the time he would have gotten around 200 apparently, but as i said it's all guess work.

In the end it's not really your IQ that matters, sure it'll help, but your work ethic and attitude towards your studies that will determine whether you are successful in getting a high earning, well respected job.

RM

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"